The Nikako Files

Out of character posts, including those by both players and the GM Staff, including links to player and AGM applications.
Tamori Nikako

The Nikako Files

Postby Tamori Nikako » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:30 am

So my little Tamori was a Kitsuki Investigator, and doing court she profiled a selection of people for very different reasons. These 'findings' were compiled into an IC case file and not that court is over, I thought I'd share them!

NOTE: This is not necessarily Nikakos opinion on people, and some of it is most likely wrong. I took some liberties and interpreted a lot on some of the information to give it more substance than "I am bushido and my motivation is bushido". Some of them are also more interesting than others, since what I had to work with differed from 2 lines to half a page!

NOTE 2: If you are on the list, and don't want to be, send me a PM and I'll delete it ASAP.

ENJOY!

Tamori Nikako wrote:The First Scroll, from day 7

Yoritomo Waito
Carries his self on the outside. Seems to always have some sort of alcohol on hand, but has shown great skills in holding it. Has shown, if not willingness, then acceptance of the concept of changing.

Bayushi Onasugamiso
Tends her duty to serves her betters with great will and tenacity, though this seems to be a select few. Seems to hold little to no regard for others. Hold a strong On in public of politeness and some caring.

Has gained the name of 'Court-Viper'. Though it is unknown if she is aware, it is assumed she would not take offence if used outside public space, and that she may find the notion a praise.

Kokujin Kaneda
A mind fractured. He seems to see and live in opposites, loving hate and hating love, relishing pain and shunning pleasure. These views likely guide his actions, as he attempts to make the outside, match the workings of his mind.
Holds a notable obsession with knowledge, important and otherwise.
While on the surface this may seem chaotic, it is not so. His madness is systematic and reliable.
While he tends to his duty, it is notable that he himself seem to have no gender preference, but do seem to favor young adults*.
(A footnote reads) *this observation may be subjective to the writer, and would benefit from further confirmation.

Daigotsu Yukari
A hash, somewhat blunt personality, that seem to value that same trait in others. While her sincerity seems genuine, there appears to be a laps in moral regarding the use of untrue words, though it must also be noted that this notion seems more an exception than a rule.
Her concern seem to lie mostly with what will happen, as to what has happened.
She seems to hold a strong negative regard to the carries of taint.

If a favourable encounter is wished for, it is advised to be plain-spoken when interacting with her. It is advised against approaching her without specific reason or appropriate challenge.

Tamori Nikako wrote:Scroll 2, From day 14
Yoritomo Kuniken
Puts forth the impression of a strong and mighty mantis, but is reluctant to handle conflict, if not outright fear them.
He seems to doubt his self, and his sense of home and beloning.

Yasuki Nakura
A merchant with a mind to barter and a of strong sentimentality towards his sister.

Yogo Katsuyori
He appears insane, but is a highly calculating man. He seem to intentionally spread fear around his person, as well as in general. It is theorized that this is to test those around him, or perhaps a means of manipulation.
Under current investigation.

Moshi Janisha
While well mannered and polite, this is seemingly a way to fit in, as her more free nature lies underneath and this gives cause to inner conflict. She seems concerned with others judgement of her person.
She is highly dedicated to her duty as shugenja, and this duty seem to come before anything else.
Notable she seems dedicated to those she consider friends.

Isawa Akiko
Dedicated to her duty as shugenja. She seems eager to please those around her, but also seem to lack experience with gatherings, court as well as less formal events. Notably she appear to grow with the events of the season, rather than being crushed under them.

Suzume Kenichi
With a background as yoriki, he is strong of virtue and service. Some exception to this seem to have happened, though it is this writers evaluation that this point seem to belong in the past.
Has offered his service to help with investigations.

(At the end, a name seem to have been redacted carefully)
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Yoritomo Waito

Re: The Nikako Files

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:38 am

You never did catch that fake Katsuyori from the archery contest! I'll bet it was the same arsonist from Day 25! :lol:
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Yoritomo Waito wrote:You never did catch that fake Katsuyori from the archery contest! I'll bet it was the same arsonist from Day 25! :lol:

I was a terrible investigator when it comes down to it :D Kuniken set me out to find out where you guys slept the first night, and I never got around to that either!

I had tons of little investigations going, and the only one I actually finished was Hikahime!
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Very accurate for Onasugamiso :D
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Suzume Kenichi

Postby Suzume Kenichi » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Ditto for Kenichi.
Emerald Spider * Sparrow Clan * Samurai * Duellist * Courtier * Yoriki * Voice * Storyteller * description * Soul of Mirumoto Shou

From Day 12 he wears a necklace with a pearl bearing the Sparrow Clan mon.

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 am

Mannnn, how'd I miss this? Nicely done!
Spider * Daigotsu Bushi * Honorary Rinjin
Wears a necklace with a pearl carved with a Spider mon.
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Soul of Tonbo Taira/Isawa Taisho

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 pm

I like the idea! Dotai - Peacock, ignore him. haha
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Daigotsu Yukari wrote:Mannnn, how'd I miss this? Nicely done!

Thanks! It came up abit late, and drowned in post-court hype I think. Wasn't too sure what people would think, so I didn't tag everyone xD

Gyushi Dotai wrote:I like the idea! Dotai - Peacock, ignore him. haha

They are all based on what she gathered though her Kitsuki Invesgitator Rank 3 ability, so Dotais might have been very different from what you'd expect! ...Unless ofcouse he just was a peacock at heart too.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Return to “Out Of Character Posts”