[Day 30 EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast - Final Day!

A series of tatami floored rooms ring the dojo. At any given time, wooden and bamboo practice swords can be heard clacking or the sensei lecturing students. Peculiarly enough, compared to most dojo, these sensei speak with more questions than orders. Here, one corner of the ground floor has been reserved for guests to practice their own martial arts. At the center, a larger tatami floor spreads against a short conclave of bleachers. The east wall is occupied by a trio of shrines to Mirumoto, Shinsei and Togashi. A single stone at the base marks the grave of Mirumoto Hojatsu. Akin to the shrine in the village, a banner hangs with the words "Neither Will I."
Kakita Karasu

Re: [Day 30 EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast - Final Day!

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:31 am

"I hope you find something similar on your quest." Says Karasu as he catches his breath.
Emerald ChampionDuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
After day 24 he wears a Yellow and Orange wrapped tanto in his belt.
Winter Court Iaijutsu Champion

Haihime

Postby Haihime » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:38 am

She had to consider those words with a measure of gravity. "I shall."
The Princes of Ashes

“I am free. You are merely a puppet to others’ wills. Are you truly so stupid to think that you can command me?”

Run by GM Shahai

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 am

Kyoumi bows to Haihime. "Safe travels again. We will be watching to see what magnificent fruit a tree planted in ashes will grow. I hope to learn the stories one day."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Haihime

Postby Haihime » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 am

"And I hope you can share them as well, Kyoumi-san. I hope you all have the strength to thrive in this world." Haihime bowed to the Samurai gathered. She found the bisento she had left before and hefted it upon her shoulder. She carried the gigantic blade as an earnest burden, power and pain weighed her world with the strength to defend it. "Carry the Fortunes."

Please write and fight and ride, because I need you to live. When I am Empress at last, you will all be first in my court.

The Princess of Ashes parted from the dojo of the Dragon's first hero. With her companion, Kaze, she rode deeper into the mountains.

/Exit Haihime
The Princes of Ashes

“I am free. You are merely a puppet to others’ wills. Are you truly so stupid to think that you can command me?”

Run by GM Shahai

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:42 pm

Kazusa bowed to Haihime as she left.

We will meet again, I think.

She turned to the other samurai. "And so you all seem to be quite energetic today. Where do your journeys take you next?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 pm

"I will see to the Blessed Herd in their new home," said Yamada. "If we are to return to full force, we will be ready."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Kakita Karasu

Postby Kakita Karasu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:02 pm

"My path is known." Karasu says simply.
Emerald ChampionDuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
After day 24 he wears a Yellow and Orange wrapped tanto in his belt.
Winter Court Iaijutsu Champion

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Kazusa takes her stance, preparing to begin the kata of her school. "Ah, so Phoenix lands, was it? Or Otosan Uichi? I missed that day in court, and no told me what the final decision was."

"And Kakita-san, congratulations are in order. Appointment to the Emerald Office doesn't happen often. Lord Toshiken's sandals are not easy to fill, he being the last appointee if I recall correctly."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Kyoumi slips away without answering Kazusa's question while the bushi hold her interest.

The Onyx Scorpion are broken things. It will take a lot of gold to fix them. Or gold and glass. Until then, their edges are too sharp not to handle with great care. I am not ready for that yet. I have too much left to learn.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:37 pm

/exit
Appearance

Return to “Dojo Interior”