[Day 21 - EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast (Open, Archery and Armor Edition?)

A series of tatami floored rooms ring the dojo. At any given time, wooden and bamboo practice swords can be heard clacking or the sensei lecturing students. Peculiarly enough, compared to most dojo, these sensei speak with more questions than orders. Here, one corner of the ground floor has been reserved for guests to practice their own martial arts. At the center, a larger tatami floor spreads against a short conclave of bleachers. The east wall is occupied by a trio of shrines to Mirumoto, Shinsei and Togashi. A single stone at the base marks the grave of Mirumoto Hojatsu. Akin to the shrine in the village, a banner hangs with the words "Neither Will I."
Shosuro Megumi

Re: [Day 21 - EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast (Open, Archery and Armor Edition?)

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:23 am

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"I would much rather follow up on the cooking offer you gave me", she says. "Though I am not opposed to any other entertainment afterward. Your yurt or my suite? Say the day after tomorrow in the afternoon?"

"Let us make it my yurt, and, indeed, make partaking of those entertainments come after the 'cooking' and not before. It wouldn't do to have a culinary accident after all."

She smiles fondly at her daughter and bows.

"Thank you, choujo, not just for the lesson..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Soshi Kazusa

Re: [Day 21 - EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast (Open, Archery and Armor Edition?)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:She smiles fondly at her daughter and bows.

"Thank you, choujo, not just for the lesson..."

Kazusa shook her head, clearly uncomfortable with an honest and sincere thank you.

"I only did what is proper", she replies. "Practice your strike."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Return to “Dojo Interior”