[Day 28 - EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast

A series of tatami floored rooms ring the dojo. At any given time, wooden and bamboo practice swords can be heard clacking or the sensei lecturing students. Peculiarly enough, compared to most dojo, these sensei speak with more questions than orders. Here, one corner of the ground floor has been reserved for guests to practice their own martial arts. At the center, a larger tatami floor spreads against a short conclave of bleachers. The east wall is occupied by a trio of shrines to Mirumoto, Shinsei and Togashi. A single stone at the base marks the grave of Mirumoto Hojatsu. Akin to the shrine in the village, a banner hangs with the words "Neither Will I."
Shiba Michio

[Day 28 - EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast

Postby Shiba Michio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Shiba Michio arrives, a somewhat haggard look on his face. He sets about ordering the dojo for morning practice then picks up a bokken to practice his old kata.
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 28 - EM] Bokkens Before Breakfast

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Katsuyori idly walks into the dojo. He ain't hiding nor using any spell. He is just walking around.

He noticed the fire-chicken and laughed.

He approached his tea buddy and bowed.

"Shiba-sama, I hope that Inari has blessed you because, if he hasn't we are in the wrong place."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Michio smiles and bows low. "He has indeed Yogo-sama. Have you been so blessed as well?"
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 pm

"Not yet, but thank you for your interest. I have made arrangements though for later."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Michio nods, setting his bokken back in the rack. "Have you found what you were looking for this Court?"
"This is a start."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Shiba Michio wrote:Michio nods, setting his bokken back in the rack. "Have you found what you were looking for this Court?"

Katsuyori chuckled.

"Interesting question, but I don't think I have an answer. Did you?"

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 pm

"Oddly yes, though not in the way I had planned. I have had a hundred moments that I will remember for as long as I remain."
"This is a start."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Katsuyori smirked beneath the mask.

"If I say that I envy you will you be offended?"

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:54 pm

"Iie, friend. It is an enviable thing to be able to look back upon time well spent and look forward to work which needs to be done."

He focuses briefly on something far away. "Even if it will be slightly delayed by the Son of Heaven's dictates regarding the Elemental Masters."
"This is a start."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Katsuyori chuckled.

"Does it even matter? You told me about the Dragon of Madness. Yesterday we saw another. It seems that the distancing of heavens allows them more often visits."

Return to “Dojo Interior”