[Day 30, Early Evening] Plumb the Darkness (Ask)

The many streets of Two Heavens Village.
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 30, Early Evening] Plumb the Darkness (Ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:35 am

Katsuyori smirked. He offered his friend the pipe and started preparing the second pipe.

"If heavens hold our sins against our children they can burn."

He did something with his fingers and his pipe lit.

"If you weren't here I would have burned the establishment of the tattooist." He stated
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:44 am

He looked at him for a long moment. "Did the owner do something to offend you?" He questioned as he had not met the man this season at all. He knew that kats wanted a tattoo. He sighed and took a hit of his pipe. He smiled to himself.

"Honestly they will do as they please but my children have no part in this mess." He said he would be angry if his children suffered anymore than was in his mind right. He wanted to give them a better world but then didn't every parent.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:50 am

Katsuyori nodded.

"He did offend me but that is irrelevant. I hate that place because it was there that Oni-chan challenged me to a duel."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 pm

"Well that in its own right makes sense." He was not too happy about that one himself. He did not get the onyx spider. And not allowing Kats a champion at that time annoyed him greatly. One day he might understand the onyx better but that would be after much contemplation.

He looked around again watching. "At least the dragon understand the need for protecting I hope now."
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Katsuyori smirked.

"The Dragon will be fine. They suffered a lot because of the Iweko dynasty. I think that they have grown. Gozato-sama tattooed me earlier. I will show it to you once it is possible. As for the Onyx there is little to understand. They just wanted to humiliate me. To be honest that was why I wanted Kendo's head. It was poetic justice."

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:06 am

As the Moshi returns to the Inn, to sleep for one last night as not the Mantis Clan Champion, she spots the Yogo. A little nervous but accepting she does have to work with him for the next few years, Janisha approaches and then bows, waiting to be acknowledged.

She is somewhat surprised he is talking to a Unicorn given the mess that had happened recently, but then...Utaku Rio had always been a quiet one... perhaps he had earned the respect of the Yogo even as the Clan did not.

After all she liked Oda despite her opinion on the Crab as a whole.
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Katsuyori bows as befitting to a clan champion.

Once he is up, he used his fan to excuse himself to his friend and retracted it. Another bow, not that low this time and he jumped from the roof.

I guess she is more blessed than I thought.

"Moshi -Sama, I hope that the Obsidian Moon was kind to you tonight."

Return to “The Streets of Two Heavens Village”