[D28 EA] A long walk (Ask)

The dojo is not far away at first glance, but the steep and serpentine road shatters that myth. Yellow flags mark the path, reducing the risk of becoming lost in a snowstorm. Regardless, the trek there is daunting and exhausting.
Yoritomo Mei

Re: [D28 EA] A long walk (Ask)

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

"Oh, I didn't know it, Hikahime-san! Actually, this is more than fair. I'm sorry for my lack of knowledge! So there are Unicorns who also act in Rokugan these days? Is your founder still alive? How long does the last legion exists?" maybe, too many questions at once!
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Hikahime

Postby Hikahime » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 am

"Whoa, slow down Yoritomo-sama!" Hikahime says with a laugh. "I can only speak so fast, and there is much mountain left to go."
General of the Last Legion

“I gave my husband and both children to your war. There was never a chance that I would stay out of it.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:58 pm

Mei laughs in return "So, take the time you need to answer one thing at a time, Hikahime-san!"

"I'm a little curious, no? I fear it sometimes scares people!" said, without realizing she had asked one more question.
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Hikahime

Postby Hikahime » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:34 pm

"Exitable, I would say. Very well."

Hikahime continues the climb, sparing a glance back at the guard.

"The Unicorn are indeed active here. Primarily with the Legion, naturally. They train our scouts and outriders, and the former Shogun, Moto Taigo, is our founder and one of our Generals."
General of the Last Legion

“I gave my husband and both children to your war. There was never a chance that I would stay out of it.”

Run by GM Ebisu

Return to “The Son's Last Walk”