[D9 LE-Night] Shaken and off-balance [pvt]

Geisha within the lands of the Dragon Clan are renowned for their brilliance and wit. Those who live in the shadow of Shiro Mirumoto are far from an exception. The best girls are the most educated and have almost a monkish dedication to the pursuit of beauty through wisdom. The Perch’s okasan is Gion, a keen-tongued singer for whom rumors persist that she is the secret paramore of the Fortune Fukurokujin or is even the Oracle of Fire.
Shosuro Megumi

Re: [D9 LE-Night] Shaken and off-balance [pvt]

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:07 pm

She stiffens at Oda's talk of sacrifice.

"Don't. Please. Of course there will be casualties, we're at war and I'm not stupid. But for once I would like to hear talk of saving people. Of protecting them. Not sacrificing them! There has been altogether enough of that."

Megumi's smile returns, though it is a sad one.

"I am not giving in to despair yet, I made a promise to myself to save someone, and to her to live and save her son if she was unable. And not only that, I'm trying to prevent a great deal more from being sacrificed. Tonight I came very close to failing those promises and I had to witness yet another life being sacrificed. He was as old as my son Nichi when he died. It was all so senseless and I'm so very tired of it."

She melts back into Oda's embrace.
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Kaiu Oda

Postby Kaiu Oda » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:53 am

She had a son!?

"I am sorry my dear. I am a fool. I sought to give you comfort, but I've only upset you more."

For a long time he can think to do nothing save be there for her.

Then he smiles. "When we are married and the war is over I am going to build you a castle. It will have a tower so tall you can see past the horizon and walls so thick we need never fear for our safety. And we will take every orphan child we can find and adopt them and raise them as our own.

"And all the girls will wish to grow up smart and beautiful like their mama Megumi. And all the boys will wish to grow up brave and strong like their papa Oda. And you will sing them songs and play them music. And I will build them the cleverest and most wonderful toys.

"And that would be wonderful don't you think?"
Crab Clan * The Iron Mask * Delegation Head * Veteran * Commander * Siege * No Left Eye * No Left Arm * Disturbing Countenance

-If the bird won't sing kill it.-

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:27 am

The picture Oda paints has Megumi laughing out loud.

"That would indeed be wonderful! And it would be an excellent life in a beautiful house, filled with laughter and happiness. I think I am going to enjoy being Kaiu Megumi."

She reaches back and unties her obi.

"That deserves a taste of things to come. Your future wife wants to go to bed, my Lord."
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Kaiu Oda

Postby Kaiu Oda » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:02 am

He chuckles. "Well, who am I to deny such a request."

He removes his kimono and then helps her out of hers so that they stand before each other clad only in their smallclothes. She removes the ornamentation from her hair and it falls about her shoulders like a curtain. She peeks out from behind a self made veil and he can't help but giggle at how cute she looks. He pushes aside her wayward locks, takes her chin in his hand, and pulls her into a passionate kiss.

He leads her to the futon and pulls her down next to him. For a moment he just gazes into her eyes, thoughts full of the joy of spending every night like this. He can't resist himself. He covers her face in kisses before descending down her neck, across her shoulder, along her arm, until he reaches her hand. He then takes her hand in his and places it upon his cheek.

His eye says she need merely guide him to wherever else she desires his amorous attention.
Crab Clan * The Iron Mask * Delegation Head * Veteran * Commander * Siege * No Left Eye * No Left Arm * Disturbing Countenance

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

Oda's attentions send a shiver down her spine. She pushes him down and takes the lead. He doesn't get the coy maiden, or the sultry seductress, or any other mask she is prone to wear, just Megumi.

She takes it slow, exploring Oda and helping him explore her, though both of them are obviously no fumbling virgins treating each other as if made of porcelain. Though unasked for, he gives her exactly what she needs, something real, true and tangible, and she aims to give him the same. It has been a long time since she has given anyone that, and she was happy to give him such a special gift, even if was unaware it.

--- fade out ---

--- fade in ---

As they lay together, having spent themselves, her head on his chest framed by her long black hair he heard her whisper.

"Good night, anata..."

Kaiu Oda

Postby Kaiu Oda » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:39 am

"Good night, my sweet."

[/scene]

Return to “Little Crow’s Perch”