[Day 15 Midday] Wards of the State (Private)

Geisha within the lands of the Dragon Clan are renowned for their brilliance and wit. Those who live in the shadow of Shiro Mirumoto are far from an exception. The best girls are the most educated and have almost a monkish dedication to the pursuit of beauty through wisdom. The Perch’s okasan is Gion, a keen-tongued singer for whom rumors persist that she is the secret paramore of the Fortune Fukurokujin or is even the Oracle of Fire.
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 15 Midday] Wards of the State (Private)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:40 am

"That trust me my friend, I can believe and I do not mean anything weird, I've practically raised her."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:07 am

He nods, "It seemed like that or you were family at the least." He refills his sake cup, "Are you saying your leader is willing to upset whatever other clan has asked for her hand to make friends with the weakest portion of the Emerald Empire? I don't want to not sound humble, eager, or thrilled because I am trust me. But this really has caught me off guard...I was assuming I'd leave her carrying my large box of supplies and just going home."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:29 am

"I don't think that you understand that I am being serious. Your Lord is your Emperor's brother. I need to speak with him to confirm a suspicion I have. Getting you laid allows me to ask the question given the feedback. I will easily find a way to speak with him, your support not withstanding. Whether you get married in the process is up to you and me being friends. But worry not you will become a great Bayushi. I will be there to make sure."

He took a sip.

"The daughter of my Lady has no idea, this scheme is my own. Not likely that I could ever convince you of that, but I hope that you will allow time to prove my words."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:43 am

He leans forward some, "I'm still processing this here. You are saying you are going to push to get me married to Ona...because I've laid with her? You are going to get her shamed into being married to me? I'd rather knick my spine than drag her name through that."
Emerald Spider * Courtier * Armour-smith * Uninvited * Benten's Blessing * Dangerous Beauty Soul of Gyushi Kageto
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 am

Katsuyori smilled. He did not chuckle.

"We are on the same book then. The son of someone, who was as impartial as your father in matters that are more important than others, is a fitting husband for the next governor of the Palace of Crimson Shadows and someone I would trust with raising Her successor. She knows my mind on this and She has yet to disprove my actions. Still She is our nakodo and to be sure that she is ok, your nakodo could clear this out. I might have yet to mention some of the details to her. I can mention some to you if you want since we are friends."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:50 am

He chuckles, "Impartial is not something I've heard him described of in my life. He did not like the taint..he thought it a crutch and mother was forming a magistrate to police the spread of the taint within the Spider. So to hear someone considers them...temperate is amusing." He sips at his sake more, "Okay...but you'll have to speak with Yukari-san...she'll likely laugh at first thinking you are just being your mask. Which really I can't blame her."
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:07 am

Gyushi Dotai wrote:He chuckles, "Impartial is not something I've heard him described of in my life. He did not like the taint..he thought it a crutch and mother was forming a magistrate to police the spread of the taint within the Spider. So to hear someone considers them...temperate is amusing." He sips at his sake more, "Okay...but you'll have to speak with Yukari-san...she'll likely laugh at first thinking you are just being your mask. Which really I can't blame her."

"We have already met, didn't she tell you? I met her the other day randomly, if you believe that, when I had noodles with my friend Akodo Zetsubou. I explained to them, that since I can swim, I can definitely duel. I hope she understands what I meant given that I think I saw her in the training grounds, during my duel. Now if she feels like speaking to me, she knows where to find me. Unless you want me to make this official by sending her a letter. I don't want to pray into matters of your delegation. I am just offering advice on spiritual matters."

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 am

He chuckles, "I wouldn't want to push her towards you else she'd think I was trying to set her up with you. I play up my reputation with her teasing her often that my bed is always open to her. But she is a clever one towards everyone else. So she may surprise you, I've no doubt she'll be very surprised at first about being approached to marry me off."
Description

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:05 am

Gyushi Dotai wrote:He chuckles, "I wouldn't want to push her towards you else she'd think I was trying to set her up with you. I play up my reputation with her teasing her often that my bed is always open to her. But she is a clever one towards everyone else. So she may surprise you, I've no doubt she'll be very surprised at first about being approached to marry me off."

"So, I get to play with her? Don't you pity her?"

He chuckled.

Gyushi Dotai

Postby Gyushi Dotai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:00 pm

He chuckles, "Well the audacity of this plan is enough to send a person reeling. You acting all proper and sane would just make it worse I think. How you'll pull it off without a full peace treaty I'll not be sure...But I won't lie and say I would not be happy with having Ona-san as my bride. With her cleverness I shiver at the thought of the armors she could help me design, or the secrets the two of us could whisper out of a foolish lord."
Description

Return to “Little Crow’s Perch”