[D22, Midday] Scent of Dishonor (Private)

Geisha within the lands of the Dragon Clan are renowned for their brilliance and wit. Those who live in the shadow of Shiro Mirumoto are far from an exception. The best girls are the most educated and have almost a monkish dedication to the pursuit of beauty through wisdom. The Perch’s okasan is Gion, a keen-tongued singer for whom rumors persist that she is the secret paramore of the Fortune Fukurokujin or is even the Oracle of Fire.
Yogo Katsuyori

[D22, Midday] Scent of Dishonor (Private)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:27 am

Katsuyori once again arrived to the geisha house as the Jade Sun was halfway across the sky.

He made arrangements with Gion (food, sake, tea, kave if available and his favorite courtesan) and waited for his guests to arrive downstairs. He ordered a bottle of sake and chilled on a table that allowed his back to be at the wall and had a window nearby.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Yoritomo Kuniken

Re: [D22, Midday] Scent of Dishonor (Private)

Postby Yoritomo Kuniken » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:01 pm

Entering the perch, Kuniken greets the girls as he usually do, and tell them to inform the Masked samurai that he has arrived.
Free Mantis.

"Is it not glorious? For every man I slay, I take a single coin and add its metal to my armor. Gaze upon my kills."

Former life as Kakita Burei

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Katsuyori nods to his friend to join him. He filled two cups with sake and left the one at the side of the table the Mantis would use.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Yoritomo Kuniken

Postby Yoritomo Kuniken » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:38 am

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:Katsuyori nods to his friend to join him. He filled two cups with sake and left the one at the side of the table the Mantis would use.

Kuniken join the Yogo at the table and takes a sip of the cup.
"Ah, refreshing" he comments, with a half smile.
"So what bring us together this time? more issues of the past or hopes for the future?"
Free Mantis.

"Is it not glorious? For every man I slay, I take a single coin and add its metal to my armor. Gaze upon my kills."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Katsuyori sipped from his sake.

He put the cup down on the table. His hands were hidden inside his sleeves when he spoke.

"To answer your first question. Many things bring us together, but mostly your marriage. I know that you spoke with my Lady. I would like to hear your family name. Think before you reply, the answer to your second question depends on your reply."

Yoritomo Kuniken

Postby Yoritomo Kuniken » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:47 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:Katsuyori sipped from his sake.

He put the cup down on the table. His hands were hidden inside his sleeves when he spoke.

"To answer your first question. Many things bring us together, but mostly your marriage. I know that you spoke with my Lady. I would like to hear your family name. Think before you reply, the answer to your second question depends on your reply."

Kuniken returns his cup to the table as well, giving the other man a hard stare.

"If you know that I spoke to her, then i suspect you also know the nature of those words and that they are not to be shared, or would you see me break her confidentiality?" Kuniken baits the other man. So that was what they wanted? First honey, then stings?
Free Mantis.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Katsuyori did not move.

"Who do you think told her, foolish kid?"

He put a paper ward on his obi.

"None hears us. Despite how this looks otherwise."

Return to “Little Crow’s Perch”