[Day 25 Midday] Stories of Zoegeku

Richly furnished, the inn was modeled to the appeal of the Dragon Clan’s less ascetic guests. At three stories high, the largest building in the village is run by Kincho the Seventh. A jolly if eccentric man who takes pride in the enjoyment of his guest. This Winter, the entire top floor has been leased to a wealthy yet mysterious guest who prefers their privacy.
Kakita Kyoumi

Re: [Day 25 Midday] Stories of Zoegeku

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:18 pm

"All art in service to the art of living well." She smiles. "Now, don't burn down the inn with those coals." She bows. "Good day, Janisha-san. It has been wonderful."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Janisha laughs, "Oh but what a sight it would be to have Konjo-san explain that to the Dragon. But alas, I shall do as you say and be the responsible. Besides... I think the kami of the water would object if I gave fire an offering this grand. And they ever remain my favourite."

A final bow and a smile, "May the Jade Sun guide your path, Kakita-san. I have greatly enjoyed your company."

/scene
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 pm

/scene and thank you! (Can I keep the kimono? ;-) )
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:11 am

((OOC Yes. She tried to offer it to you earlier in the thread before stopping. After all its a practical gift and she has been told that's not acceptable outside of Zogeku. But I think our lovely Crane will recognize the half finished sentence and awkward moment after it as Janisha being stuck etiquette wise and just solve her problem. :D ))
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Return to “The Laughing Badger Inn”