[Day 30 - Late Morning] The Best Noodles in Two Heavens

For generations, the lords of the Dragon Clan have sworn to the quality of the noodle dishes made at this humble establishment. Many guests of the Dragon are delighted at their recommendations only to discover the noodles are made from millet instead of rice. It is said by Kayo’s descendant’s that the Dragon Champion himself blessed this place many generations ago during a rice shortage. Kayo had offered the Togashi Lord his last bowl of rice noodles and had only millet left. From that day forward, his family was never without what they needed.
Ide Kousuda

Re: [Day 30 - Late Morning] The Best Noodles in Two Heavens

Postby Ide Kousuda » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:17 am

"I will be sure to give her your regards." Kousuda replies with a nod.

To Tosaku, "I hope she does as well. Though, she is a quick study, much sharper than she lets on." he says with only the slightest hint of pride escaping in his voice. "I will also, of course, be assisting her in whatever endeavors I can."
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 am

Katsuyori nodded.

"Thank you Kakita -sama. Since court is over and we will probably not see its other for some time is my part of our deal acceptable?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:55 am

Tosaku smiles at Kousuda as he speaks. "Wherever the next few years take us I hope we are all blessed." He settles in to just listen and watch.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Return to “Kayo's Noodles”