Day 11 EA Bring your own cup...... (open)

For generations, the lords of the Dragon Clan have sworn to the quality of the noodle dishes made at this humble establishment. Many guests of the Dragon are delighted at their recommendations only to discover the noodles are made from millet instead of rice. It is said by Kayo’s descendant’s that the Dragon Champion himself blessed this place many generations ago during a rice shortage. Kayo had offered the Togashi Lord his last bowl of rice noodles and had only millet left. From that day forward, his family was never without what they needed.
Akodo Zetsubou

Day 11 EA Bring your own cup...... (open)

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Akodo Zetsubou arrives holding onto a shogi board and a large bottle of sake. He asks for a table and sits down, waiting to open the sake for his guest, but he does set up the board and the pieces. He sips some teas as he waits....
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Daigotsu Yukari

Re: Day 11 EA Bring your own cup...... (open)

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:05 am

Yukari, still in her muted less-than-finery, ducked in in hopes of securing some more of the udon she'd enjoyed the day before.

She blinked, then gave a friendly bow to the Lion in attendance.
Spider * Daigotsu Bushi * Honorary Rinjin
Wears a necklace with a pearl carved with a Spider mon.
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Soul of Tonbo Taira/Isawa Taisho

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:23 am

Akodo Zetsubou wrote:Akodo Zetsubou arrives holding onto a shogi board and a large bottle of sake. He asks for a table and sits down, waiting to open the sake for his guest, but he does set up the board and the pieces. He sips some teas as he waits....

Clearly fresh from sleep Katsuyori shows up sporting his new moustached dragon crimson-black mask. He wore a kimono with visible the Yogo and Scorpion mons, while in his back the mon of the Whispered Secret Dojo. He carried a bottle of sake. His jitte were visible and his satchel was on his left side.

Noticing the extra company and her mons he smiled beneath the mask. He bows to both friendly.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 am

Ah. The Yogo.

Inherently untrustworthy... self-consciously weird.

Well. Not boring, in any event.

Yukari returned the bow.
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:49 am

New spider flavor...

He decided to allow his friend to do the introductions. People responded better usually this way.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Zetsubou rose and bowed to both of the samurari here. "Ah, Daigotsu Yurkari sama, and Yogo Katsuyori sama, It is my honor to see you both here."

He looks to the table and the board, and with a whisper to the servant the shop goes into a feenzy making food.

He motions to two seats, and fills a cup of sake for both of them, keeping his own empty. "Please, join me, I was looking to see if anyone might be willing to entertain a game with a meal?"
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Akodo Zetsubou wrote:Zetsubou rose and bowed to both of the samurari here. "Ah, Daigotsu Yurkari sama, and Yogo Katsuyori sama, It is my honor to see you both here."

He looks to the table and the board, and with a whisper to the servant the shop goes into a feenzy making food.

He motions to two seats, and fills a cup of sake for both of them, keeping his own empty. "Please, join me, I was looking to see if anyone might be willing to entertain a game with a meal?"

"Akodo-sama. Daigotsu sama. I thought that divination did not work, but it seems that sircumstances prove me wrong. I wanted to see two persons today and I am totally randomly introduced to the one that I had no dea how to reach, by the one I invited. I am very excited to meet you both. We have all our sakes?"

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:32 pm

"I have little skill for shogi... or other games, I am sorry to admit."

Like the one this Yogo is playing.

"But I can hardly pass up conversation in good company."

Which this Yogo probably isn't, but whatever. Call it my penance for socializing with Kazusa.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Daigotsu Yukari wrote:"I have little skill for shogi... or other games, I am sorry to admit."

"Worry not Daigotsu-sama, the I am also unskilled in any game. I just need to learn one to play with that Moshi girl. My friend Zetsubou-sama has offered to assist. Shogi and go have same principle as I was given to understand."
I don't do games.

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:08 pm

"I wouldn't know."

Return to “Kayo's Noodles”