[day 19 late morning] arranging the night (open)

For generations, the lords of the Dragon Clan have sworn to the quality of the noodle dishes made at this humble establishment. Many guests of the Dragon are delighted at their recommendations only to discover the noodles are made from millet instead of rice. It is said by Kayo’s descendant’s that the Dragon Champion himself blessed this place many generations ago during a rice shortage. Kayo had offered the Togashi Lord his last bowl of rice noodles and had only millet left. From that day forward, his family was never without what they needed.
Asako Hitomi

Re: [day 19 late morning] arranging the night (open)

Postby Asako Hitomi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:52 am

She was unsure what he meant but perhaps it would be clear in time

" What can you tell me of the Mad Monk... is he really mad or is it an act ? "
Disturbing Countenance (scars left side of face). Phoenix. Asako Monk
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:56 am

"He is a scion of the Prophet of the Dark Lotus. His ancestor skinned other tattooed monks and stole their tattoos, according to the tales. I sincerely believe he is a raving madman."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Rio sat and listened noted the slightness of rage and he sighed softly. He waited for his chance to speak. At least she seemed better than she had when they had met before which pleased him. He wondered if she had found the answers that she seeked.

"Hitomi-San so you remember what I asked you when we met?" He was sipping on tea and eating as they talked. "Danger is not the only things we are faced with."
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 pm

" Yes Utaku san, Your words of kindness meant a lot during the beginning of court. I understand there are many problems Some with obvious threats, others, which seem more pressing for the ordinary folk. Know I will do what needs to be done "
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 pm

"I meet her yesterday. Michio-sama has suggested that I work with her. She says that something tried to consume her." He explained to his friend.

"Which reminds me, what does Goju mean to you? I mean both of you."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 pm

" It is a Family Name ?, Yes Yogo San my former betrothed, Who only knew greed, selfishness and desired power, regardless of cost.... He did not see the many he would hurt neither did he care who's lives he took, but ultimately..."

she moved her hair away from the two vertical katana scars on her face

" he did not count on a woman being more than he could handle "

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:11 am

Katsuyori did not expect an answer that straightforward. People usually hide stuff from him.

"Thank you Asako-san. People rarely are so honest in their replies. Did you kill him? If yes what weapon did you use?"

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Rio looked at Katz for a moment with his questioning smiling at Hitomi's answer to him. He took a moment before he said anything to Katz in the subject he asked. "I will not discuss such things in a public area to much might cause unrest." He said not wanting to arrouse suspicion but also it was not something he liked to discuss what little he did know.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:40 pm

"You can still learn something by hearing us speaking about it. Sooner or later the shadows will move again."

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"You can still learn something by hearing us speaking about it. Sooner or later the shadows will move again."

She avoided answering how
" The Shadows need to exist, Master Yogo. What form they take and their use is up to each to decide.... For example two individuals claim to be something, both have legitimate claims... so it would seem. One would drown the world in blood, the other not which would you choose ? "

Return to “Kayo's Noodles”