(Day 0 Early Evening) Remaking acquaintances (open)

For generations, the lords of the Dragon Clan have sworn to the quality of the noodle dishes made at this humble establishment. Many guests of the Dragon are delighted at their recommendations only to discover the noodles are made from millet instead of rice. It is said by Kayo’s descendant’s that the Dragon Champion himself blessed this place many generations ago during a rice shortage. Kayo had offered the Togashi Lord his last bowl of rice noodles and had only millet left. From that day forward, his family was never without what they needed.
Suzume Kenichi

Re: (Day 0 Early Evening) Remaking acquaintances (open)

Postby Suzume Kenichi » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Kenichi listens intently to the Tsuruchi. As Rin relates the story, her Sparrow colleague maintains an air of studious interest. With her sigh, he takes a sip from his sake and slips into a thoughtful posture, and with a smaller exhalation of breath echoes her sigh. A divided Mantis Clan is not what we need.

"In happier times many parts of your tale would be celebrated for their heroism, yet at present they are superseded by the state of the clan and its troubles. I cannot think of any way in which I could be of any help, but if I can, please do not hesitate to ask."
Emerald Spider * Sparrow Clan * Samurai * Duellist * Courtier * Yoriki * Voice * Storyteller * description * Soul of Mirumoto Shou

From Day 12 he wears a necklace with a pearl bearing the Sparrow Clan mon.

Kuni Rioto

Postby Kuni Rioto » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:49 pm

Rioto nods at Kenichi's sentiment.

"I agree, Rin-san. At times like these, divisions such as your clans could be the end of Rokugan. If there is anything I can do help mend your clan's wounds, do not hesitate to ask. In times such as these, we must all aids those we trust."
Crab Clan - Shugenja - Witch Hunter - Earth - Jade - Fame 2 - Large - Antisocial

Tsuruchi Rin

Postby Tsuruchi Rin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:37 am

She looked at Rioto. "If you could put in a good word for the Kitsune? It might help the reunification if they knew they could return to their sacred forest. And it would be something we could tell those Kitsune who live abroad as well, that the Kitsune Mori is theirs once more." She looked over at Kenichi. "If we of the Mantis could receive the help of the Sparrow in reclaiming our islands, that might help too. Your family has worked long and hard with poor land. We could use your expertise as we try to reclaim the islands and make them livable again."
Nativist Mantis. Bounty Hunter. Favored of Bishamon.

Kuni Rioto

Postby Kuni Rioto » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 am

Rioto nods.

"What was done has been done, and it was a time of war. But I will do my best to reassure the Kitsune, and will speak to my brothers and sisters in the Crab and see what we can accomplish."
Crab Clan - Shugenja - Witch Hunter - Earth - Jade - Fame 2 - Large - Antisocial

Suzume Kenichi

Postby Suzume Kenichi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:17 pm

Tsuruchi Rin wrote: She looked over at Kenichi. "If we of the Mantis could receive the help of the Sparrow in reclaiming our islands, that might help too. Your family has worked long and hard with poor land. We could use your expertise as we try to reclaim the islands and make them livable again."

"I am sure that the Suzume would be more than willing to aid you. At present though, the clan is in disarray since the destruction of Kuyden Suzume and much of the surrounding Suzume Hills. It is likely that my gift tomorrow will involve directing their efforts elsewhere for the time being, but should those plans come to fruition, I will do everything I can to direct the clan's attention to your plight." He pauses for a moment to contemplate the clan of his sponsors.

"Is there anything you might ask of the Emerald Spider?"
Emerald Spider * Sparrow Clan * Samurai * Duellist * Courtier * Yoriki * Voice * Storyteller * description * Soul of Mirumoto Shou

From Day 12 he wears a necklace with a pearl bearing the Sparrow Clan mon.

Tsuruchi Rin

Postby Tsuruchi Rin » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:09 pm

"Food would be nice." She smiled a bit. "But that's a question I'm sure you'll be getting a lot of. More help maybe, in recruiting and building up our forces so we can better help our allies would be appreciated though."
Nativist Mantis. Bounty Hunter. Favored of Bishamon.

Return to “Kayo's Noodles”