[DAy 8, Late Afternoon] Appropriate Preparations (open)

One warm spot in the village this winter is Kenichi’s shop where a makeshift kiln is lit at all hours. The place is unmistakable by the wisps of smoke emanating from the backyard. Kenichi, cleverly, has decided to exploit the heat of his trade, and has set up a covered porch against the wall of the kiln room. It acts as a makeshift tavern, and has become a warm spot for social gatherings.
Yoritomo Waito

Re: [DAy 8, Late Afternoon] Appropriate Preparations (open)

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:10 pm

Tonbo Jairyu wrote:"I'm sure even the monk wearing silk would not be able to bring sake to an acceptable level for Toku Hikaru-sama. Many a Monkey have been fond of drink. Not him."

"He's a venerable elder, Jairyu-san. I'm sure he was much more carefree afore duty caught up with him and wrapped him up so tight."
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Tonbo Jairyu

Postby Tonbo Jairyu » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 am

Yoritomo Waito wrote:
Tonbo Jairyu wrote:"I'm sure even the monk wearing silk would not be able to bring sake to an acceptable level for Toku Hikaru-sama. Many a Monkey have been fond of drink. Not him."

"He's a venerable elder, Jairyu-san. I'm sure he was much more carefree afore duty caught up with him and wrapped him up so tight."

"Not as far as the story goes. He was never one for levity, even as a younger man."
Tonbo Shugenja • Veteran • Defender of the Gate • Delegation Head for the Dragon • "Doesn't have time for your shit."
Soul of Lady Miya Shinjuko - Sayuri
AppearanceCard Art

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 am

"Duty is indeed what makes and breaks us", Kazusa adds, pouring another.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Return to “Five Ringed Pottery”