[Day 18, Late Afternoon] Congratulations are On Order - Monkey

One warm spot in the village this winter is Kenichi’s shop where a makeshift kiln is lit at all hours. The place is unmistakable by the wisps of smoke emanating from the backyard. Kenichi, cleverly, has decided to exploit the heat of his trade, and has set up a covered porch against the wall of the kiln room. It acts as a makeshift tavern, and has become a warm spot for social gatherings.
Yoritomo Waito

Re: [Day 18, Late Afternoon] Congratulations are On Order - Monkey

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Toku Tari wrote:"I will be playing it by ear. The fight continues regardless and some of my people will be returning anyway."

"Dutiful to the last. Do you have any ambitions for when the war is over?"
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Toku Tari

Postby Toku Tari » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:04 pm

"Honestly, I have found it far more useful to plan for an ever changing war. Given our history, planning that we will always be at war with someone just seems like the more realistic option. That being said, marry and have children. I want to give them a better world than I live in but more than that, we need to grow as a Clan."
Toku Tori • Monkey Clan • Courtier • Trader • Bushi • Hero to the People

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Toku Tari wrote:"Honestly, I have found it far more useful to plan for an ever changing war. Given our history, planning that we will always be at war with someone just seems like the more realistic option. That being said, marry and have children. I want to give them a better world than I live in but more than that, we need to grow as a Clan."

Waito smiles at that. "The simple things're best. Spending so much time with the Unicorn, d'you see them as the clan to strengthen and grow the Monkey? Some dashin' horse lord or such, aye?"
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Toku Tari

Postby Toku Tari » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:02 am

Tari smiles a little more quickly than she should. "That they are. Though I will admit, I have my eye on someone from the Sands. "

The swarthy sorcerer who had a habit of dressing in far more revealing outfits that she'd be caught dead in. Though her father had been more ambivalent, as if marrying to the powers of the Sands was admitted we were there to stay.

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:34 am

Toku Tari wrote:Tari smiles a little more quickly than she should. "That they are. Though I will admit, I have my eye on someone from the Sands. "

"Ah! How romantic!" Waito grins. "I hope you've been bold enough to let the lucky boy know! In these times especially, opportunities shouldn't go unclaimed!"
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

Final day

Toku Tari

Postby Toku Tari » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 pm

"He knows. And I suspect will come to find me should I stray from the City long enough. We've realized that we will likely always be of the Sands regardless of how the War goes and thus we take a page from the Moto and settle in. "

The smile she is holding properly wicked.

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:55 pm

Toku Tari wrote:"He knows. And I suspect will come to find me should I stray from the City long enough. We've realized that we will likely always be of the Sands regardless of how the War goes and thus we take a page from the Moto and settle in. "

The smile she is holding properly wicked.

"Heh. Desert Monkeys." Somehow that cup has been filled again, and rises for another toast. "Well then, master archer an' also living proof that there's still love in this world! Doubly blessed, Mistress Monkey! Kampai!"
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

Final day

Toku Tari

Postby Toku Tari » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:57 pm

"Indeed, I am blessed beyond what I deserve and must try every day to be worthy of it. And might I be expecting something similar from you, Yoritomo-sama?"

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Toku Tari wrote:"Indeed, I am blessed beyond what I deserve and must try every day to be worthy of it. And might I be expecting something similar from you, Yoritomo-sama?"

"Somethin' similar?" Watio's brow raises in ignorance.
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

Final day

Toku Tari

Postby Toku Tari » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:09 pm

"Is there a lady of the islands you happen to have your eyes on?"

Return to “Five Ringed Pottery”