[Day 4, late evening] A visit to the kitchens

Only the Emperor’s Chamber is more heavily guarded. Food is precious in this time of famine. Thus, Lord Shikei and the ryorishi, Kyujin, are the only souls allowed unsupervised access to the castle’s food stores.
Doji Arami

Re: [Day 4, late evening] A visit to the kitchens

Postby Doji Arami » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 am

"I have spoken with Hiroki a few days back, and he would be the one receiving these packages and distributing them to the ones most in need. I shall speak with him about this, and if you would join me, Nikako-san," turning to the Dragon lady, "I would be honored."

After an appropriate pause, he turns back to the ryorishi. "You speak of hope and the need for it. The Crane are of one mind with you in this. Would you have time to walk with me in the gardens? I have heard of Midori who maintains it, and perhaps she can help us attend to the beauty around us, and the hope in the future it is a testament to."

(OCC: Benten's Blessing to convince him take this path down toward looooove? :) )
Imperial AgriculturistCrane Clan Logistician Courtier Fragrant and Resplendent Hero of the People

In darkness, flowers retain their fragrance.

Since Day 12, wears a necklace with an aquamarine engraved with the Crane mon.

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Nikako bowed her head to Arami "I shall gladly accompany you, and lend what insight I may".

She watched the Doji speak to the ryorishi and.. was he setting them up? The cook and the gardener? Certainly interesting.

Having gained the answers she came for, and then some, she said her farewells "Thank you for your time Ryorishi" she bowed to the Doji "Please send word when you intent to go, and I shall make time". With that she left, though she didn't return to the party, but left for the embassy.

//Exit
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Doji Arami

Postby Doji Arami » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm

"Most certainly, Nikako-san. It would be the honor of the Crane to host you on (Day 7, Early Afternoon). Carry the Fortunes." Arami bows - not nods - as the woman leaves.

Left relatively alone with ryorishi, the courtier awaits his response.
Imperial AgriculturistCrane Clan Logistician Courtier Fragrant and Resplendent Hero of the People

Kyujin

Postby Kyujin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:50 am

Pausing, Kyujin looks around briefly at the staff, then back to Doji Arami with a sudden smile.

"Actually, my staff is doing quite well right now, so yes- I would be happy to go with you. Please, lead the way."
Ryorishi | Master of Flavor | Also a Doctor

“Anything you can do, I can probably reattach that.”

Run by GM Bishamon

Doji Arami

Postby Doji Arami » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:54 pm

Benten bless me, and this hardworking ryorishi.

"I am sure you would not regret it. Beauty is its own reward."

The courtier indeed takes the lead, and gestures toward the evening cold. Shall we?"

Return to “Store Houses”