[Day 15 EA] In search of meat

Only the Emperor’s Chamber is more heavily guarded. Food is precious in this time of famine. Thus, Lord Shikei and the ryorishi, Kyujin, are the only souls allowed unsupervised access to the castle’s food stores.
Utaku Yamada

[Day 15 EA] In search of meat

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:35 am

Yamada made her way to the castle stores, trying to find Kyujin. She didn't want to disturb the servants in the kitchens and hoped he was around somewhere. She had a special request.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Kyujin

Re: [Day 15 EA] In search of meat

Postby Kyujin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:02 am

Kyujin is in the center of the servants, as always, making sure all of the preparations for the day are still going well.

"This dish is so rich, a Yasuki is trying to marry it! Cut down the flavor a bit, for B-" He pauses as he sees Yamada in the kitchen, walking towards her with a brisk trot.

"So sorry, Utaku-san, but we are very busy down here. May I help you?"
Ryorishi | Master of Flavor | Also a Doctor

“Anything you can do, I can probably reattach that.”

Run by GM Bishamon

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:07 am

"I don't want to disturb you, very much Kyujin-san," said Yamada. "But I was wondering if you would be to grant a special request for the Unicorn clan."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Kyujin

Postby Kyujin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:12 pm

"I'm listening..." Kyujin remarked thoughtfully, looking at Yamase with interest.

Run by GM Bishamon

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:45 pm

"Well, you probably know that the Unicorn have palates that are considered...unusual," said Yamada. "Being in Dragon lands does give us the chance be a little more free with these than we otherwise would, given the Dragon's fondness for mountain tuna."

[OOC: You also got my name wrong. ;)]
Widowed, Day 28

Kyujin

Postby Kyujin » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:01 am

"Plus all the lingering deprivation. You definitely have new ideas when it comes to cooking..."

Kyujin does not sound revolted by the thought. Quite the contrary.

Run by GM Bishamon

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 am

"They are no new to us, but we are happy to share them," said Yamada. "What we want to do is prepare the goat as if we would a lamb. Tenderised with vinegar and oil. Seasoned with mint, sage and garlic. Roasted over the fire. For this we require the whole beast."

[OOC: Unicorn do have access to garlic right? I'm basing this off something I make myself. I'm betting we don't have lemons]
Widowed, Day 28

Daigotsu Oroku

Postby Daigotsu Oroku » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:03 am

A palid figure strolled by the storage houses, seeming to mind his own. He glanced at the Unicorn conversing with the Master of flavor, but otherwise minded his own to take a bite of his smoking pipe. He puffed and strolled along.
Just being evil and smoking my pipe.

GMed by Shahai

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:20 am

Yamada didn't recognise this person. Only the robes of his clan. "Spider-sama," she said, bowing slightly.
Widowed, Day 28

Daigotsu Oroku

Postby Daigotsu Oroku » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:27 am

Oroku raised an eyebrow, either annoyed or suddenly interest. "Unicorn-sama?" He bowed only as was expected.
Just being evil and smoking my pipe.

GMed by Shahai

Return to “Store Houses”