[D14 MD] Along Comes A Woman

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Kitsune Konjo

[D14 MD] Along Comes A Woman

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:34 pm

After the eventful happenings of Court a man sits in the tea house, waiting.

To pass the time, he sits across from a red panda and the two play Go. Currently, the Kitsune is losing, but that could be attributed to the cherry blossom sprig his furry opponent placed on the goban.
Morishita Konjō • Experienced Kitsune Konjō • Mantis Clan • Shugenja • Earth • Gaijin • Friend to the Red Panda spirit • Seedplanter • Disadvantage: Delegation Head • Not your friend • Dark Oracle of Chikushudo

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [D14 MD] Along Comes A Woman

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Katsuyori needed to speak with the Kitsune kid and his pet. He was at court and he had a very strong opinion on the matter discussed. Yet he was too afraid to approach the dais.

He followed him of course, but he was carefull not to be noticed. He was playing with his pet, he found the sight refreshing he tried not to impose since he had no opinion on Go, except for the fact that it shared principles with Shogi.

Ooops I forgot something. I need to learn go.

He allowed himself to be perceived and waited in a polite distance to be encouraged to watch the game.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Konjō see the Yogo and nods to him to approach. The Scorpion may not have been the person the shugenja was waiting for but it would help pass the time until his Lady came.
Naofumi sees the horned scorpion and pulls out a fuhyō to place on the Go board. Image
Morishita Konjō • Experienced Kitsune Konjō • Mantis Clan • Shugenja • Earth • Gaijin • Friend to the Red Panda spirit • Seedplanter • Disadvantage: Delegation Head • Not your friend • Dark Oracle of Chikushudo

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Katsuyori approaches and bows.

"Kitsune-sama. This one is Yogo Katsuyori I would like to speak my mind on the subject of the restoration of Kitsune Mori. I come in peace and I hope to speak as a servant of the kami to another. I also want to meet with your friend. Finally I hope to learn how to play Go, I have an arrangement with your fellow delegate from the former Colonies Moshi-sama."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Konjō places a stone on the board.

"A word of advice, Yogo-san. Hearing our home as the 'colonies' riles a rebellious nature and makes us less agreeable."

Naofumi moves his shogi piece forward one place.

"If you have come with your own words, and not the words of your mistress, then please, sit."

The kitsune places another stone, blocking the path of the fuhyō.

"I wouldn't mind teaching you Go, but I fear you won't learn watching us play."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Kitsune Konjo wrote:Konjō places a stone on the board.
"A word of advice, Yogo-san. Hearing our home as the 'colonies' riles a rebellious nature and makes us less agreeable."

"Thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind, how do you define yourself? You like the same term Moshi-sama uses?"

Kitsune Konjo wrote:Naofumi moves his shogi piece forward one place.
"If you have come with your own words, and not the words of your mistress, then please, sit."

"You have met my Lady? I don't remember you ever visiting the Palace of Crimson Shadows. Of course I come with my own words. I do not do politics and she is all about politics as you would know since you have heard her."

Kitsune Konjo wrote:The kitsune places another stone, blocking the path of the fuhyō.
"I wouldn't mind teaching you Go, but I fear you won't learn watching us play."

"I prefer learning through observation at start and you are clearly boh more skilled than I am. The only relevant experience I have is a game of go with Akodo Zetsubou-sama."

"Mind if I light up my pipe?"

Yotsu Hagane

Postby Yotsu Hagane » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Hagane enters soon after the Yogo, still dressed in her thick courtly raiment with her hair tied back. As she enters, she notices the masked one's presence and recalls their meeting from days ago. She approaches them slowly, hoping to not be intruding on any personal conversation, yet making her presence known. She tried not to eye Katsuyori warily.

Out of anyone, it had to be a Scorpion...
Emerald Spider Clan • Samurai • Scout • Virtuous

"Once more, the Yotsu have a place in the Empire. Onee-san... I can finally be at peace with my fate."

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:31 pm

Seeing the Yotsu, Konjō bowed deeply.

"Lady Hagane, I make no exaggeration when I say that you are the best part of my day. Please sit," he offers.

Seeing Hagane, Naofumi grabs the flowering sakura sprig from the goban and offers it to her.

"Thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind, how do you define yourself? You like the same term Moshi-sama uses?"

"As samurai of Zogeku. Ans what term did Janisha-san use?"

"You have met my Lady? I don't remember you ever visiting the Palace of Crimson Shadows. Of course I come with my own words. I do not do politics and she is all about politics as you would know since you have heard her."

"My apologies. I meant Soshi Kazusa-san. She doesn't seem to appreciate my desire to keep our secrets away from the Clan of Secrets."

"I prefer learning through observation at start and you are clearly boh more skilled than I am. The only relevant experience I have is a game of go with Akodo Zetsubou-sama."

"Naofumi and I are playing by different rules." The Kitsune gestures to a goban covered by Go stones, three pieces of jade, a shogi piece, and a day old sesame mochi.

"Mind if I light up my pipe?"

"You would have to ask the Lady," he replies, indicating Hagane.

[OoC: Sorry for the delay. 12 lbs. of moose leather just showed up.]

Yotsu Hagane

Postby Yotsu Hagane » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:48 pm

She takes the sprig from the panda, and places it into her hair. Hagane certainly thought that it must have been the best part of his day, considering the events of the dais earlier.

"I do not mind, Yogo-sama. Be my guest," she replies to the man, taking a seat at the table.
Emerald Spider Clan • Samurai • Scout • Virtuous

"Once more, the Yotsu have a place in the Empire. Onee-san... I can finally be at peace with my fate."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:04 pm

Kitsune Konjo wrote:Seeing the Yotsu, Konjō bowed deeply.
"Lady Hagane, I make no exaggeration when I say that you are the best part of my day. Please sit," he offers.
Seeing Hagane, Naofumi grabs the flowering sakura sprig from the goban and offers it to her.

Katsuyori bows to the nice Yotsu girl. He is not sure if he is supposed to sit so he remains standing.

"Yotsu-sama, I did no knew you would join Kitsune-sama. I hope I was not the worst part of his day."

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"As samurai of Zogeku. Ans what term did Janisha-san use?"

"The same you just did. I just did not want to commit a faux pas. I can understand that you might want to avoid speaking about the forest mentioned today at court."

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"My apologies. I meant Soshi Kazusa-san. She doesn't seem to appreciate my desire to keep our secrets away from the Clan of Secrets."

"She is not the one to hold my leash. That one as far as I know is the esteemed Bayushi Yuko-sama, the governor of the Palace of Crimson Shadows and mother of my sweet Bayushi Onasugamiso-sama. have you met her? I hope that she approves of my actions when she hears about them. I can see your point, I also have some disagreements with her, but on this subject we are in a total agreement. Secrets must remain hidden some times. Still I was trained in the Whispered Secret Dojo so I can relate at least."

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"Naofumi and I are playing by different rules." The Kitsune gestures to a goban covered by Go stones, three pieces of jade, a shogi piece, and a day old sesame mochi.

"I hope that you understand that I do not need to avert my gaze from the Jade Sun. I am a member of the Black Watch and I am sure that a proud member of the family that served Lady Shinjo once would know what that means."

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"You would have to ask the Lady," he replies, indicating Hagane.

"I would never want to impose. I do not want to disturb your meeting. We can always chat at some point that you are less busy. She has been nice to me and I do not want to offend her. Strange as that it might sound. You see I do not do politics as Soshi-sama. I prefer worrying for more important matters and what you said today was pure genius and I hope that you will allow me to convince you that I can assist in your noble task."

Return to “The Tea House”