[Day 15, EA]On the subject of Kitsune Mori. (ask)

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 15, EA]On the subject of Kitsune Mori. (ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"You would need to journey far to the west to meet my Sensei. Her name is Kitsune Yoshioka. A powerful and dangerous shugenja when not treated respectfully," the Kitsune tells him.

"I have never travelled more west than Shinomen Mori. Is it long after it?"

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"I find it odd that an Onyx delegate, whose Empire defiles the Halls of my Ancestors, would like to see that sacredness restored. Unless the rumors I've heard have some truth to them."

"I have no idea what rumors you heard, but I know that the restoration of Kitsune Mori is something that I would like to be a part of. I come as a friend and I have already spoken with the Right Hand."

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"A meeting? Are secret Scorpions going to be revealed? Or was it Scorpion secrets?"

"That depends on which side of the fence each one is standing."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:
Kitsune Konjo wrote:"You would need to journey far to the west to meet my Sensei. Her name is Kitsune Yoshioka. A powerful and dangerous shugenja when not treated respectfully," the Kitsune tells him.

"I have never travelled more west than Shinomen Mori. Is it long after it?"

The Kitsune smiles, wondering if the Scorpion understood how far from home he really was. "You would find her far to west of Twin Forks City."

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"I have no idea what rumors you heard, but I know that the restoration of Kitsune Mori is something that I would like to be a part of. I come as a friend and I have already spoken with the Right Hand."

"The monsters and the tainted ones would need to be removed or destroyed before the recovery work could begin. If you don't mind, I would like to know what motivates you to aid us."
Morishita Konjō • Experienced Kitsune Konjō • Mantis Clan • Shugenja • Earth • Gaijin • Friend to the Red Panda spirit • Seedplanter • Disadvantage: Delegation Head • Not your friend • Dark Oracle of Chikushudo

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:05 pm

Kitsune Konjo wrote:The Kitsune smiles, wondering if the Scorpion understood how far from home he really was. "You would find her far to west of Twin Forks City."

"A place i hear for the first time must be really away. May I inquire Janisha-sama about it?"

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"The monsters and the tainted ones would need to be removed or destroyed before the recovery work could begin. If you don't mind, I would like to know what motivates you to aid us."

"I am trying to gather a study team on a subject that conserns the various Spirit Realms and their ties to Ningen-do. I feel that something has swifted the balance between the realms. If you agree to work with me, visiting Kitsune Mori would be interesting."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:26 pm

"Janisha-san? She would be a good person to ask. She's spent more time in the cities of Zogeku than I have," the Kitsune says.

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"I am trying to gather a study team on a subject that conserns the various Spirit Realms and their ties to Ningen-do. I feel that something has swifted the balance between the realms. If you agree to work with me, visiting Kitsune Mori would be interesting."

"Doesn't that place you in opposition to the Onyx Emperor?" he asks.
Morishita Konjō • Experienced Kitsune Konjō • Mantis Clan • Shugenja • Earth • Gaijin • Friend to the Red Panda spirit • Seedplanter • Disadvantage: Delegation Head • Not your friend • Dark Oracle of Chikushudo

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:50 pm

He took a sip from his pipe and exhaled large circles of smoke.

“I don’t think so. I don’t do politics though. You would have to ask the head of my delegation or the daughter of my Lady that question. I am a Yogo wardmaster and I want to study some spiritual effects. I am quite ambitious on the people that will cooperate with me. Once we have the study ready I hope that my family will allow me to return to the City of Knowledge and present the study. I hope that I will be able to do that alongside some friends I made here. Understanding how Ningen-do functions is something that in my book is interesting, fences and related position not withstanding.”

He took another sip, as he studied the Kitsune.

This kid is smart, he does the correct questions, but to the wrong person.

"So are you even remotely interested?"

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:16 pm

"Interested, yes. Cautious, but interested," the Kitsune tells the Yogo.

"I will warn you, the Zogeku view on the current spiritual situation is a little different. We haven't been affected the way Rokugan has."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Kitsune Konjo wrote:"Interested, yes. Cautious, but interested," the Kitsune tells the Yogo.

"I will warn you, the Zogeku view on the current spiritual situation is a little different. We haven't been affected the way Rokugan has."

Katsuyori couldn't help but laugh a little. It was a friendly laugh.

Yes I am happy, why not. It's a change....

"I understand Kitsune-sama.That trait and you being a Kitsune are exactly the reasons I extend this invitation to you. I hope that you will allow me to do the same with Moshi-sama."

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Konjō gives a nod/bow to indicate his assent of the Scorpion's request.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Kitsune Konjo wrote:Konjō gives a nod/bow to indicate his assent of the Scorpion's request.

"I was hoping that this would be the answer. Thank you, I will send you an invitation soon for a gathering."

[/Scene?]

Kitsune Konjo

Postby Kitsune Konjo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:42 pm

/Scene!

Return to “The Tea House”