[Day 18 EE] Of Tea and Memories (ask)

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Shiba Michio

[Day 18 EE] Of Tea and Memories (ask)

Postby Shiba Michio » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:39 pm

Shiba Michio enters the tea house without his familiar satchel of scrolls. He evaluates the environment with a practiced eye, waiting for the servants to clear the largest table and set the strong, bitter tea he has ordered every time he comes here. After a moment of consideration he also asks them for a pot of white tea, in honor of the memory of spring.

He sits and waits for his guests to arrive.
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [Day 18 EE] Of Tea and Memories (ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:54 pm

Katsuyori arrives. He is dressed to kill as usually. He wears the Dragon mask again.

He also inspects the environment and looks at every person in the room. He hopes he spots no shadowspawn.

[OOC: Lore: Lying Darkness allows me to roll, failed it despite the void...]

Once happy he did not, he approaches his friend and bows.

"Shiba-sama, I hope you found wisdom."

[OOC: I activate Benten's Touch on me.]
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:34 pm

The Monk arrives, dressed plainly

* She bows and awaits recognition to be seated *
Disturbing Countenance (scars left side of face). Phoenix. Asako Monk
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:Katsuyori arrives. He is dressed to kill as usually. He wears the Dragon mask again.

"Shiba-sama, I hope you found wisdom."

Michio gestures to the teapots on the table. "A little bit. We shall hope it was enough, ne? And yourself? Have you found what you seek?"

He also nods to the Asako. "Asako-san, welcome. Have you met Yogo-san before?"
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Shiba Michio wrote:Michio gestures to the teapots on the table. "A little bit. We shall hope it was enough, ne? And yourself? Have you found what you seek?"

He also nods to the Asako. "Asako-san, welcome. Have you met Yogo-san before?"

"Asako-san, welcome." He bowed as appropriate.

"I think we have met. I was sad to hear that she does not have a tattoo."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:59 pm

She returned the bow " As of yet Yogo San, Though maybe you could recommend something? "
From D24 onwards she no longer wears any clan markings, and dresses extremely plainly.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Asako Hitomi wrote:She returned the bow " As of yet Yogo San, Though maybe you could recommend something? "

"I was referring to a tattoo that implies membership in an Order, Asako-san. Don't mind me."

Asako Hitomi

Postby Asako Hitomi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:10 pm

" I see, Asako Monks tend to look inward, rather than outward "

interesting fellow

She removed her hat, and looked at the masked individual

Isawa Koyo

Postby Isawa Koyo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm

Koyo arrives a minute after Hitomi has sat down, his attendant Baekho in tow.

He does not visibly react to the presence of the Scorpion when he sees him, but the room suddenly feels a little colder, as if a fire kami is messing with the ambient temperature.

If I knew such scum would be here, I wouldn't have come. Michio, what are you playing at?

He bows low to Michio, only a little to Hitomi (she had still made this season harder than it needed to be), and ignores the Yogo. He takes a seat at the table but as physically far away from the ward master as possible.

((OOC: Air kami's blessing and fire kami's blessing both active))
Phoenix Clan • Ambassador • Shugenja • Earth • Fire • Jade • Hero of the People • Soul of Asako Maemuki
Isawa Mon inside a Torii Gate, Servant: Asako Baekho, 19/M

As of Day 21, Koyo is now a Jade Magistrate and Sensei.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Isawa Koyo wrote:Koyo arrives a minute after Hitomi has sat down, his attendant Baekho in tow.

He does not visibly react to the presence of the Scorpion when he sees him, but the room suddenly feels a little colder, as if a fire kami is messing with the ambient temperature.

If I knew such scum would be here, I wouldn't have come. Michio, what are you playing at?

He bows low to Michio, only a little to Hitomi (she had still made this season harder than it needed to be), and ignores the Yogo. He takes a seat at the table but as physically far away from the ward master as possible.

((OOC: Air kami's blessing and fire kami's blessing both active))

Katsuyori gets up and waits from his friend to explain what does a samurai, who clearly disregards etiquette and the will of heaven as clarified by a duel, is doing here.

Return to “The Tea House”