[Day 19, EE] A break up from afar (Private)

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Bayushi Onasugamiso

Re: [Day 19, EE] A break up from afar (Private)

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:25 pm

"You got me wrong, Shungo san. I don't care what the samurai from the kingdom do. I don't even care what the glorious Hantei XL will do regarding the issue of having an Imperial Nakodo of his own. I simply want the Emerald Empire to appoint one so that we can get this thing over." She tilts her head. "I'm not seeking my death if that is what you wonder. Not after Kitsune san's special request today."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 am

The tension he didn't know he had flows from him.
"I see. In that case, I will support you"

He sighs.
"We both know that the betrothal standing will be a long shot. I would prefer it to work, honestly, but we are not always in control of our fate."

//OOC - send me a link where I should make my point? ^^
Lion - 36 - Bushi - Trusted Retainer of Ikoma Hattori - Widower
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:48 pm

"It is not going to work. Not under the current circumstances and it is for the best. At least for Taro san. I truly wish that the future will bring our families together through another generation, maybe the next." She smiles a sweet smile. "But do tell me. How do you find the season? Exciting, no? People keep telling me that I am in grave danger due to my words and deeds." The courtier chuckles. "Funny enough! They don't seem to understand the words they use."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:41 am

He sighs again.
"And for you, I think. You, too, are young and beautiful, and chaining you to a uncertain marriage would be unfair to you as well. Taro-kun will understand. As for the next generation, we will have to see the political climate then. But we will try."

"And even if; we are samurai, danger is our call. If you manage to rile the court up, well, you have donned the mantle of agent provocateur. As long as your clan manages to gain an advantage of that, it is a good call."

//OOC - sorry for the absence. I was laid down by sickness. Again. Argh.
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:54 pm

"There will be a healthy political climate or there will be no next generation at all, Shungo san." The Scorpion simply states. "What about your clan? You seem to have quite an advantage over the rest of the clans with your petition in favor of the most honorable Shogun."

/OOC: No worries. I hope you are better now :D

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:17 am

"Yes, the proclamation of the Shogun has helped us tremendously."
He ignores her mention of the political climate, before continuing:
"I am confident to say that we managed a victory there, thanks to quite a lot of people. How are your plans going, then?"

//Well, I got better. The rest of my team got sick. And thus, suddenly I did the job of 2.5 other people as well.
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:57 am

"It was certainly a great victory for the most honorable Lion, but for Rokugan, I am not so sure, if you allow me to share my mind." She picks every word carefully. "The Onyx's plans were actually strengthened by the petition."

"As for the Scorpion plans, I would dare say that they are going as it was anticipated to go. Certain obstacles have risen, but nothing that cannot be handled. Let's say that we have been working on them for years."

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 am

"Hm," he says while leaning forward. "Anything I can help you with?"
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:56 pm

"Certainly. Since you are so kind to offer your assistance, I cannot deny it. I will most definately need you to sign a contract of annulement as we talked about earlier. Plus, you could help everyone by advising your delegation to kindly remind the Shogun that when his time comes, he should be wise. Then when his time is over, he should be more than even the paragon of honor, I am sure he is, and recognize this fact. Until Heavens say otherwise, it still the Iweko's time, no?"

Ikoma Shungo

Postby Ikoma Shungo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:37 am

He nods gravely.
"I can sign the contract; thankfully, this agreement had been handled by me. You are working as a proxy of your father in this, so your chop should be enough on your side. And if I am close to the Shogun, I will always counsel in the way of wisdom."
Soul of Kuni Tomokazu

Return to “The Tea House”