[Day 20 MID] Tea for three

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Soshi Kazusa

Re: [Day 20 MID] Tea for three

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Kazusa arrived, her blades recently sharpened and purified. She waited in the back, paying close attention to what was said. She was prepared to act at a moment's notice.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Katsuyori bowed to Lady Kazusa.

"Cousin, do you have any other ideas on how assisting? I have a general idea of how you will help but I guess it's better we have a working line."

He oponed the box and studied the jade finger.

"Tosaku-sama pleas pull something in from of the door and something else to cover the window. If things go south you will not want me to leave this room."

He opened his satchel and attached on his obi a paper ward with reversal of fortunes. He activated nothing yet.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Megumi unwraps her katana and slides it in her obi.

"Do not worry cousin. You will not. Just makes sure we shall have no need of such matters..."

She takes out a scroll and some prayers later are both blessed by the Fire and Air Kami.

<ooc: +4k0 on all int checks, +4 on all awareness checks>
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:27 pm

The Jade finger was still not tainted. Katsuyori picked it up and gave it to Kazusa. He then bowed to all of them

"You might want to have your weapon on my neck.

He did not cared if they complied. He closed his eyes and concentrated.

[OOC: I activate Reversal of Fortunes from paper ward on me. I need to toll Awareness/Lore:Maho, base roll 6k3, buffed dicepool with void 7k4+4]

The prayer has not triggered. It was done though and he could continue. It took a while, he was not sure how time progressed he was still concentrating.

[OOC: Intelligence/Calligraphy. Base roll 5k3, buff by Meg 9k3, with void 10k4]

He was almost done.

[OOC: Raw Earth to resist taint, voided, 5k5]

It was done. He waited to see if he would transform.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shahai

Postby Shahai » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

The ink upon the sheet of parchment dried as though there was nothing further to be said.

((OOC: Nope, no tainty tainty.))
Game Master of Public Relations * TsuTsu-chan Experienced * Fortune of Blood * Fortune of Wealth

Blood is a form of wealth! I can prove it by depriving you of yours.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:55 pm

He felt no bones snaping, no flesh being torn. He would be fine.

He opened his eyes.

"It's done."

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 pm

"Then we are finished?" Kazusa asks. "What is the result?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:09 pm

"It is the incantaton that I knew it was. I was mistaken it does not draw Kansen. It draws the attention of the Mother of Blood herself. I will make a copy. I need to make it now, because I will return the scroll to Janisha-san. I need you to watch out for me once more."

[OOC: I activate Reversal of fortunes on me just in case. Intelligence/Calligraphy roll. Raw earth roll to resist. Pretty sure it's ok.]

"Tomorrow I will make another copy for you cousin. You shall present it to the Jade Champion."

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:34 am

Tosaku had done all the Kats had asked of him seemingly almost before the other had asked for him to do. He was standing there ready and waiting for anything to happen to anyone that was around them. And once Kats told them he was done he still waited as he let him copy it. Everything was fine so to speak. He listened and went to remove what he put in front of the door so that they could get out when need be. He also went to remove the cover he had put on the window. He returned to his spot a few moments later saying nothing just observing.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:56 am

As Tosaku opened the exits Katsuyori opened the door and asked for sake one of the servants. He then returned to the small table. He preparared his pipe.

"I fixed the prayer. I made the copy. What do we do now with them. If Janisha-san tale is true, the Mother of Blood will need to be appeased. I need instructions and some advanced prayers to the earth kami in scrolls."

Return to “The Tea House”