[Day 20 MID] Tea for three

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Shosuro Megumi

Re: [Day 20 MID] Tea for three

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:32 am

Megumi raises an eyebrow.

"Well, Katsu-kun, I would not push too hard for that Oracle of Blood thing. She might be unfit for marriage that way. We must remember that the 'normal' are generally benevolent, and at times wrathful and unreasonable. This is reversed with the Dark Fortunes, at best..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 am

Katsuyori chuckled.

"The Dark Fortunes are recognized by their predecessor of their Emperor and the Brotherhood. Sometime these people must learn to offer them what is due. We need to erect a statue for her at least."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:08 pm

"Perhaps, yes. I am somewhat reluctant to take the lead in this however. It doesn't serve our Clan after all. We will see I suppose."

She rises.

"I have another engagement however. Cousin, see you soon!"

/scene?
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:17 pm

/scene
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Return to “The Tea House”