[Day 21 - EE] Tea and Scrolls (Open)

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Shiba Michio

Re: [Day 21 - EE] Tea and Scrolls (Open)

Postby Shiba Michio » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:'Ona-chan wrote these tales for me as she grew up. If you want to see what the Isawa's kept you safe from, it's all in here. Life in the Onyx Empire as penned by one of the best horror storytellers. Inside I have ciphered parts of my plan that might be of interest to an Asako Inquisitor or any servant of the kami that has read the works of the Kuni. My study group is doing progress but my training has limits. I need prayers in scrolls."

He served the sake when it was brought to him and took a sip.

"Mind me if I smoke?"

"Iie. Please, feel free."

Michio considers. "Your plan?"
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 pm

"Since our glorious Emperor clawed his way out from the Second Pit, following his dive into it, some years back there have been anomalies in matters that have to do with things that the Kuni find interesting. I need to study this and how the rise of the Dark Fortunes in conjuction with the distancing of the Celestrial Heavens has affected the connections Ningen-do has with other realms. If only in hope of weaponising my research in the future. For the time being my study group has yet to gather, but I have made serious progress since coming here. I had unexpected allies, as you know since you also helped."

He lit up his pipe.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 am

"If Heaven were not thus pure, it soon would rend;
If Earth were not thus sure, 'twould break and bend;
Without these powers, the spirits soon would fail.
If not so filled, the drought would parch each vale."

Michio quotes from the Tao, though a later version.

"And you are seeking in return for your ciphered works? Contracts drawn up as prayers? Which ones?"
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:28 am

"No friend, just prayers. Preferably of the Earth element but any advanced ward would do. I would also want Tetsubo of Jade in a scroll. I want to see if I can make a Scimitar of Jade."

Katsuyori replied casually before sipping some more sake from his cup.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:40 am

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"No friend, just prayers. Preferably of the Earth element but any advanced ward would do. I would also want Tetsubo of Jade in a scroll. I want to see if I can make a Scimitar of Jade."

Katsuyori replied casually before sipping some more sake from his cup.

Michio considers. "I will see what can be done."
"This is a start."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:48 pm

'Thank you, it is really appreciated. Is D23 LA fine with inviting you to our embassy? I am sure that there are many tales you and Ona-chan would exchange and I am also sure that Lady Kazusa would want a word with you."

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:02 pm

"The day is busy my friend, but I will send a letter to your embassy inquiring about better times. I am sorry.
"This is a start."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Katsuyori chuckled.

"No need to apologize. Yesterday made people's priorities a subject of public knowledge."

Return to “The Tea House”