[Day 22, Mid-Day] To Split a Centipede - Lion / Mantis

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Yoritomo Mei

Re: [Day 22, Mid-Day] To Split a Centipede - Lion / Mantis

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 pm

Mei bows for Tetsu's arrival.

"Hah, no joke, Akodo-sama! The monk here was going to tell us what happened to him!" Mei said, without any sensitivity or idea of what was happening.
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Akodo Tetsu

Postby Akodo Tetsu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:46 pm

Yoritomo Mei wrote:Mei bows for Tetsu's arrival.

"Hah, no joke, Akodo-sama! Waito-sama here was going to tell us what happened to him!" Mei said, without any sensitivity or idea of what was happening.

Tetsu shoots Mei a grave look with a hint of anger at her insensitivity. "Mei-san, have you not been informed of yesterdays events?"

Looking at Waito. "How can I address you sama?"
Lion - Tactician - soul of Akodo Yama

I am a Lion, hear my roar "Rawr" ='w'=
Bio & appearance

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:47 pm

After remaining quiet in the face of the laughter - although a previously hair-hidden vein may bulge slightly on his head - the monk bows to the newcomers. "Yoritomo-sama, Akodo-sama." He then addresses each concern that these poor samurai have brought to his - relatively - enlightened wisdom.

"The samurai Yoritomo Waito is no longer. I can use your name is you so wish, Tsuruchi Mao-sama. And the Book o' Duties has, as I understand it, been written in the spirit of Shinsei's life, rather'n by the man himself." He beams at having so educated. "How's that for monkly wisdom? Courtesy o' this humble one, Midori."
Midori

Monk • Experienced Yoritomo Waito

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Akodo Tetsu

Postby Akodo Tetsu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:52 pm

Giving a bow to Midori. "Then greetings Midori-sama."

"Interesting to hear as I know very little about the Tao. Thank you then for this first lesson."

Bio & appearance

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 pm

"Not really, Akodo-sama! What happened?"

"Wait, Waito-sama is no longer Waito-sama?" her eyes are wide open in surprise.

"Why is Waito-sama studying about the Tao? He never was interested about it!"

((don't kill Mei again XD))
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"Why is Waito-sama studying about the Tao? He never was interested about it!"

"Waito is gone, Yoritomo-sama!" The monk spreads his arms wide, dramatically. "In his place, this humble monk Midori. My place is to contemplate what punishments may await the souls of those who've sinned."

Bringing his hands together again, he coughs. "Though, that ain't what we should be discussin' at this table."
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

The merchant placed the coins in the monk's hand, and to his delight, the man only smiled and handed out more.

Final day

Akodo Tetsu

Postby Akodo Tetsu » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Yoritomo Waito wrote:"Waito is gone, Yoritomo-sama!" The monk spreads his arms wide, dramatically. "In his place, this humble monk Midori. My place is to contemplate what punishments may await the souls of those who've sinned."

The first symptom of a sinful soul being hair loss.

Yoritomo Waito wrote:Bringing his hands together again, he coughs. "Though, that ain't what we should be discussin' at this table."

"I assume Moshi-sama will join us. Will rin-san and Konjo-san also join us?"

Bio & appearance

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Yoritomo Waito wrote:"Waito is gone, Yoritomo-sama!" The monk spreads his arms wide, dramatically. "In his place, this humble monk Midori. My place is to contemplate what punishments may await the souls of those who've sinned."

Mei stranges Waito's impersonal way of addressing her.

"Why Yoritomo-sama, Waito-san... or Midori, as you prefer? I'm Mei-chan! Are not you recognizing me?"

She sits to listen to what should be discussed, a little confused.

Pay for his sins and for whom he has corrupted?

Yoritomo Waito

Postby Yoritomo Waito » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Akodo Tetsu wrote:"I assume Moshi-sama will join us. Will rin-san and Konjo-san also join us?"

"Whether Moshi Janisha-sama intends to bring her friends with her or not is unknown, Akodo-sama." The monk tilts his head side to side. "Tsuruchi Rin-sama I ain't seen recently. But thanks for remindin' me that I should probably inform her o' somethin'."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"Why Yoritomo-sama, Waito-san... or Midori, as you prefer? I'm Mei-chan! Are not you recognizing me?"

"I see who you are, Yoritomo-sama," the monk tells the girl. "There's nothin' to be worried about," he adds with a wink.
Midori

As of Day 21, not Waito

Final day

Tsuruchi Mao

Postby Tsuruchi Mao » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:26 pm

Akodo Tetsu wrote:
"I assume Moshi-sama will join us. Will rin-san and Konjo-san also join us?"

"I haven't seen Rin-san," Mao offered. "And I am not Kitsune-sama's keeper."

Too late the hunter realized she may have sounded rude, and attempted to remedy the situation.

"But if I were a tree, he might be my keeper."

Good job, Mao. Not strange at all.
Nativist Mantis * Natural Ascetic

"Why can't I make arrows from this bamboo? Why else is it planted here?"

As of Day 13, carries a strip of black cloth in her obi upon which is stitched a kingfisher in blue and orange.

Return to “The Tea House”