[Day 22, Mid-Day] To Split a Centipede - Lion / Mantis

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Yoritomo Mei

Re: [Day 22, Mid-Day] To Split a Centipede - Lion / Mantis

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:32 pm

Moshi Janisha wrote:Janisha sips her tea, and turns to the Mantis present, "That reminds me...Yoritomo Mei-sama, Tsuruchi-san, if you wouldn't mind, this one would ask that you stay back after the meeting is over. Since Yoritomo Waito-sama is no longer here, this one needs to discuss a few things relating to Mantis, Centipede relations to you both."

"Don't worry, Moshi-sama, we'll stay as much as you need to discuss issues pertaining to our relationship. At the time, the intentions of the independent Moshi are well clear, and as the consensus which we arrived, all Rokugani Mantis are willing to support the Moshi in redeeming their traditions and contact with Lady Sun.

But I also would like to say that any Moshi who wants to back will be very welcome, and I hope to facilitate our relations in many ways through this dialogue."
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Tsuruchi Mao

Postby Tsuruchi Mao » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Moshi Janisha wrote:Janisha sips her tea, and turns to the Mantis present, "That reminds me...Yoritomo Mei-sama, Tsuruchi-san, if you wouldn't mind, this one would ask that you stay back after the meeting is over. Since Yoritomo Waito-sama is no longer here, this one needs to discuss a few things relating to Mantis, Centipede relations to you both."

Mao nodded, but had nothing to add to the conversation yet.
Nativist Mantis * Natural Ascetic

"Why can't I make arrows from this bamboo? Why else is it planted here?"

As of Day 13, carries a strip of black cloth in her obi upon which is stitched a kingfisher in blue and orange.

Akodo Kibo

Postby Akodo Kibo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 pm

"It is the opinion of this Lion that... the breaking of bonds of fealty is another thing that should be done in private." Kibo says, "We could not support such an action in open court, let alone on the dais. It stands against Sincerity and Duty to do so, and we would need to speak to those things, quite vigorously."

"Were it something that your Champion has agreed to ahead of time, that would be a different matter."
Loyal • Paragon • Veteran • Lion Gunso
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:50 pm

"Akodo Kibo-sama, this is something I have spoken directly to my Lord Ichido and he is willing to open this exception to the Moshi in view of currently we really need to recover the contact with the heavens. He will leave it open for any Moshi who wants to stay or leave, to do as they wish."

"Our fraternal relationship will remain the same, just as we will continue to support the Moshi with whatever they need."
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:18 am

((OOOC: I think I am going to hold off on my reply till I know exactly the fate of Zogeku. I can't really answer till I know if we are still Mantis))
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:18 am

((OOC: Ok, did some PMing, and the Petition answer isn't going to be a simple one as the answer to are Zogeku Mantis is 'some of them.' As such I must ask us to hold this thread till the Petition answer goes out. Should it not be out by tomorrow, I will try to progress as best I can.))
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Moshi Janisha

Postby Moshi Janisha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 am

((OOC: OK, due to RL being RL and only getting the answer now, Janisha can't have made the decision on to be Rokugani or Zogeki by the time this thread starts...and that's essential for this thread.

Explanation Here

Sorry, but I am requesting permission to kill this thread due to time Paradox effects.))
Description

Return to “The Tea House”