[D21 LE] An uncertain meeting [Private]

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Yoritomo Mei

Re: [D21 LE] An uncertain meeting [Private]

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:56 am

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"I think I did, it remains to be seen, if she will accept. I know that when it comes to people like me there are leaps of faith involved that some people will never do. It will sound funny but I have little experience with human females, despite my age."

Mei tries to contain a laugh that, had it not been muffled with some difficulty, would have sounded extremely rude "And what would be your age Yogo-sama?" she asks, already imagining he would be an old man, by his voice and his posture, despite he used a mask "Where I come from, the relationship between men and women is far from a problem! We are very free, so are the love relationships and the friendships we have built! You would enjoy spending some time between the Mantis, Yogo-sama! You would solve your problem in an instant!" she says, forgetting the conflict for a moment, and she didn't dare to say that if he was less creep, he might have been more successful with women.

"Both clans have made things that the other will never forget and probably never forgive. For instance Kyuden Ashinagabashi was built by the Bayushi before Tsuruchi was even born. Too much history and lots of misunderstanding."

"I totally agree, Yogo-sama! Why should we talk about past hurts and misunderstandings, if we can talk about future and friendship? See what the empire you serve did with Kitsune Mori? And I'm not throwing such resentment into you, am I?"

"Mind me if I ask you how old are you?

"I have seventeen years old! But why do you want to know?"
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Yoritomo Mei wrote:Mei tries to contain a laugh that, had it not been muffled with some difficulty, would have sounded extremely rude "And what would be your age Yogo-sama?" she asks, already imagining he would be an old man, by his voice and his posture, despite he used a mask "Where I come from, the relationship between men and women is far from a problem! We are very free, so are the love relationships and the friendships we have built! You would enjoy spending some time between the Mantis, Yogo-sama! You would solve your problem in an instant!" she says, forgetting the conflict for a moment, and she didn't dare to say that if he was less creep, he might have been more successful with women.

"I am forty seven. Just three years from the dawn of my sixth decade in Ningen-do." He replied.

"Trust me where I come from we are even more free but worry not, I have visited the Mantis lands in better days and despite the issues our clans have, I have little to complain about Mantis casual relationships."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"I totally agree, Yogo-sama! Why should we talk about past hurts and misunderstandings, if we can talk about future and friendship? See what the empire you serve did with Kitsune Mori? And I'm not throwing such resentment into you, am I?"

"One who does not study history is doomed to repeat the shame mistakes as his ancestors. That was the Crab, not us. You just blaimed me for something that I had clearly nothing to do with." He allowed his laughter to be heard, as he was joking.

"But yes, I get what you mean and I have avoid saying anything about a certain Traitor if you have noticed. So let's say that I am also not throwing any resentment into you."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"I have seventeen years old! But why do you want to know?"

"I won't lie, you are attractive and since we are here sooner or later someone will call me a pervert for speaking with you in a private room without a chaperone."

He laughed again.

"I have an idea. Would you allow me to ward you?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"I am forty seven. Just three years from the dawn of my sixth decade in Ningen-do." He replied.

"Trust me where I come from we are even more free but worry not, I have visited the Mantis lands in better days and despite the issues our clans have, I have little to complain about Mantis casual relationships."

"Oh, forty seven, Yogo-sama?" he was not old as she thought, although in relation to her age, he really might seem.

((Sorry, for some reason I was imagining Katsuyori as an older man))

"One who does not study history is doomed to repeat the shame mistakes as his ancestors. That was the Crab, not us. You just blaimed me for something that I had clearly nothing to do with." He allowed his laughter to be heard, as he was joking.

"I was not talking about the crab appetite to build their war machine, Yogo-sama! I saw their apologies before the Dais, despite it being a wound difficult to heal. If I were just claiming this, I would be denying not only history, but also the present. I was talking about what happened after Kanpeki got hold of those lands... about what resides there now.

And you called me here to teach me things, Yogo-sama! To share knowledge! Don't punish me now for thinking I don't have it! By the way, I didn't notice you were avoiding saying anything about a traitor! What do you mean?"

"I have an idea. Would you allow me to ward you?"

"Ah... thanks Yogo-sama, but.. but the fault is mine, I'm the one who came here without no one else to accompany me! No need to bother warding me, I think I already feel very protected by the arrangements you made in the room!"
Nativist Mantis • Merchant and Actress • Yoritomo Courtier • Dangerous Beauty • Hero of the people • Sensation

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"Oh, forty seven, Yogo-sama?" he was not old as she thought, although in relation to her age, he really might seem.

((Sorry, for some reason I was imagining Katsuyori as an older man))

"I actually intentionally allow people to think that I am older than I am. It saves me from bowing all the time."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"I was not talking about the crab appetite to build their war machine, Yogo-sama! I saw their apologies before the Dais, despite it being a wound difficult to heal. If I were just claiming this, I would be denying not only history, but also the present. I was talking about what happened after Kanpeki got hold of those lands... about what resides there now.

"Me and my clan still had nothing to do with this. As for Kitsune Gohei he s a really old news. How come you know about him?"

Yoritomo Mei wrote:And you called me here to teach me things, Yogo-sama! To share knowledge! Don't punish me now for thinking I don't have it! By the way, I didn't notice you were avoiding saying anything about a traitor! What do you mean?"

" I can ensure you my dear I have done nothing of this short. When I punish someone he is usually paralized and tied. But in any case that is another long story, which I avoid in order to avoid offending you."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"Ah... thanks Yogo-sama, but.. but the fault is mine, I'm the one who came here without no one else to accompany me! No need to bother warding me, I think I already feel very protected by the arrangements you made in the room!"

"You clearly do not understand how wards do. Let me demonstrate."

A paper ward appeared in his hand.

"This is the same ward as the one that offended the Jade Champion when spotted on my Lady. It allows people to be more inclined to accept the suggestions of the warded person. Attach it to your obi and tell me how it feels."

[OOC: It's a paper ward with Benten's Touch, it will not be activated unless I will it and you should feel nothing changing when attaching it on your obi.]
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Yoritomo Mei

Postby Yoritomo Mei » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"I actually intentionally allow people to think that I am older than I am. It saves me from bowing all the time."

"Let's say I already admire something about you! Your cleverness! This is a good trick to avoid such formalities!"

"Me and my clan still had nothing to do with this. As for Kitsune Gohei he s a really old news. How come you know about him?"

"I'm sorry If I'm misjudging you, it just happen that from our side we don't see the Onyx internal conflicts. We see you only as something unified... I didn't imagine that the actions of some didn't speak for all! Does it speak?"

"Actually, I didn't know nothing about Kitsune Gohei" Mei doesn't have the proper knowledge to know about this "Who is he? Why is he there?" she continues after a brief pause "All I know is what was told me... That land is tainted and jigoku creatures walk there!"

" I can ensure you my dear I have done nothing of this short. When I punish someone he is usually paralized and tied. But in any case that is another long story, which I avoid in order to avoid offending you."

"You must be a really bad guy with your enemies, don't you?"

"This is the same ward as the one that offended the Jade Champion when spotted on my Lady. It allows people to be more inclined to accept the suggestions of the warded person. Attach it to your obi and tell me how it feels."

"If you insist, Yogo-sama, I don't see why deny it!" she takes a few minutes concentrating and tries to perceive the new sensations. But nothing new comes to her "Should I be feeling something, Yogo-sama?"

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"Let's say I already admire something about you! Your cleverness! This is a good trick to avoid such formalities!"

"I do not respond well to praise. It makes me grow complacent. But in any case thank you. As for the paper ward."

[OOC: I activate Benten's Touch. You gain a bonus of +1k1+3 to the total of all Social Skill rolls made for the duration of the spell.]

"You should be able to feel the air kami flowing through you. Given your age I will understand if you feel strange. For the sake of my curiosity feel free to describe how it feels. Overtime I realized that different people react differently."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"I'm sorry If I'm misjudging you, it just happen that from our side we don't see the Onyx internal conflicts. We see you only as something unified... I didn't imagine that the actions of some didn't speak for all! Does it speak?"

"Actually, I didn't know nothing about Kitsune Gohei" Mei doesn't have the proper knowledge to know about this "Who is he? Why is he there?" she continues after a brief pause "All I know is what was told me... That land is tainted and jigoku creatures walk there!"

"The tale of Kitsune Gohei is a sad tale. We should arrange that you meet my Lady. I am sure She will be happy to tell it to you. I am not a storyteller so I will not even try to offend the tale by telling it. Let it suffice to say that the man was the Clan Champion of the Fox clan prior to the Clan wars, now he is a powerful Akutenshi."

Yoritomo Mei wrote:"You must be a really bad guy with your enemies, don't you?"

"I do not judge anymore but yes, accidents tend to happen to my enemies, more often than not. I have an acquaintance back home that actually enjoyed it, if you would believe that. Weird girl."

Return to “The Tea House”