[Day 23 - EA] Koan and Riddles

The Dragon Clan Champion keeps a limited but aptly chosen selection of tea for his guests. No reservations are required, but Lord Shikei does encourage guests to wait patiently between uses.
Akodo Kibo

Re: [Day 23 - EA] Koan and Riddles

Postby Akodo Kibo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 am

"Accurate, timely information will make all the difference for the Empire." Kibo replies, "Though we have nothing in the way of resources to give. The Ikoma Libraries are already shared with the Empire as a whole."

"What form would this peerage take, the allowance to return as a Great Clan?" he asks.
Loyal • Paragon • Veteran • Lion Gunso
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:03 am

"That is how I see it, yes."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Akodo Kibo

Postby Akodo Kibo » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 pm

"There will be those that resist this, many of my own clan included." He sits back a moment, considering. "And there will be suspicion for many generations."

"However, so long as the information is good, my superiors and the Shogun will no doubt be amenable to such a thing."
I've seen things. The towers of Shiro sano Ken Hayai on fire just over the horizon. I watched Lion steel glitter in the dark near the Toshi Ranbo gates. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:15 pm

"I am certain, that considering how the Lion handle the protocol of overstepping superiors, treachery, and breeches of honor, all sides will be satisfied so long as those are observed."

"When this is all over, many sacrifices will be made, many death haiku written. Even in victory, there is much to answer for. Matsu Tsuko had the right of it, I think we can both agree."
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Akodo Kibo

Postby Akodo Kibo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:22 pm

Kibo nods, "I will take this idea to my ambassador. I assume that for your clan's security, that such a thing must be kept discrete."

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:48 pm

"Your discretion in this matter honors me and my clan, Akodo-san", she says with a bow.

Return to “The Tea House”