[EVENT, Day 10, Early Evening] Unicorn Storytelling

Residence of the Elite Mirumoto House Guard. At least a quarter of the castle’s samurai sleep here at any given time. Accommodations are sparse, though not spartan. Most of the warriors here keep books in addition to typical mementos and necessities.
Servant

[EVENT, Day 10, Early Evening] Unicorn Storytelling

Postby Servant » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 am

The barracks has been set with many cushions for sitting upon in preparation for the storytelling event. There is a raised platform made ready as a stage, positioned almost so that the structure of the room imitates that of Court, with all eyes upon the stage. The room's acoustics function well enough that the person on the platform will be able to be heard by all.

Utaku Yamada

Re: [EVENT, Day 10, Early Evening] Unicorn Storytelling

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:09 am

Yamada is there early to make sure everything is in order. She wears her purple furisode with Unicorn mons at the bottom of the sleeves.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Yasuki Nakura

Postby Yasuki Nakura » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:22 am

In black hakama and a red brick kimono. His haori is slate greasy featuring stylised crabs in silver thread and carp in gold thread swimming in silk. Pinned above his heart with a brass origami crane is a bluebell. A slight perfume of mint and kave floats ephemerally about him.
Utaku Nakura • The Un-Crab Clan Courtier • Accounts Receivables Ride or Die • Arm Candy
Leit Motif
Soul of Shindo
"Perfect Kemari form and deadly handsome, I am too much."

Yoritomo Kuniken

Postby Yoritomo Kuniken » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:56 am

As Kuniken enters the barracks carrying a small non descript box under his arm it is clear that he is lost in thought about events earlier this day.
Free Mantis.

"Is it not glorious? For every man I slay, I take a single coin and add its metal to my armor. Gaze upon my kills."

Former life as Kakita Burei

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:17 am

The Bayushi enters the barracks, as well. She takes a look around her searching for familiar faces. She bows graciously to the hosts and nods to both Kuniken and Nakura, but doesn't speak to either for now.

/PM or quote to approach. Everyone is welcome!
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Daigotsu Yukari

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 am

Yukari arrived, wearing her blue kimono from Court earlier in the day. She bowed to anyone she'd had an even remotely polite conversation with and looked for a place to sit.
Spider * Daigotsu Bushi * Honorary Rinjin
Wears a necklace with a pearl carved with a Spider mon.
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Soul of Tonbo Taira/Isawa Taisho

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 am

Yamada greeted everyone who arrived in turn, helping them find places to sit.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Widowed, Day 28

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Utaku Yamada wrote:Yamada greeted everyone who arrived in turn, helping them find places to sit.

Rio walked in hoping to help Yamada with greeting and helping others find their seats. "Yamada-sama are we missing anything?" He questioned to her seeing that their guest at the moment were seated.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:24 pm

Yamada looked around. "I think they are still getting the kumis ready back at camp. We'll have the servants go around once everyone is seated."
Widowed, Day 28

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:44 pm

Rio nodded his head. He gave her a smile. He was looking forward to the stories tonight. He was wondering what might be told tonight. He kept his post to welcome anyone else coming in and to help them to find a seat if they needed it.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Return to “Barracks”