Day 18 EM - Nights report

Residence of the Elite Mirumoto House Guard. At least a quarter of the castle’s samurai sleep here at any given time. Accommodations are sparse, though not spartan. Most of the warriors here keep books in addition to typical mementos and necessities.
Tamori Nikako

Day 18 EM - Nights report

Postby Tamori Nikako » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

When Nikako entered the barracks, where she had been told she the captain was to currently be found, the darkness under her eyes told she hadn't slept all night. She had however, had a change of clothes and had determined stride as she searched for her uncle.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Mirumoto Renga

Re: Day 18 EM - Nights report

Postby Mirumoto Renga » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Mirumoto Renga was waiting for his niece to arrive, knowing that she would have something to report once she was finished. "Nikako-san, good morning. What do you have to report?"
Captain of the Mirumoto House Guard

“The guest did what? Nevermind, I’ll deal with it.”

Run by GM Fukurokujin

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:22 am

Nikako offered a respectful bow and went straight to the case "I finished my preliminary report" she handed him a scroll "If possible I would like a list of everyone exited and entered the Tenshukaku doing the night, or to speak with the guards on duty before and after the incident. I am still missing the identity of one key witness, whom was present in the garden at the time" she sighed slightly and lowered her voice "It is also evident that the deceased was there with a purpose. His trail lead back past the two unconscious guards and while he entered the garden from the far east, his trail lead back to the Tenshukaku as well, where he exited shortly after the unknown witness".
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Mirumoto Renga

Postby Mirumoto Renga » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:16 am

"I will summon those guards promptly. They should have recovered by now." Renga quickly sends another guardsman to summon the guards that were in the garden at the time of the incident. They arrive a few minutes later and await to be questioned.
Captain of the Mirumoto House Guard

“The guest did what? Nevermind, I’ll deal with it.”

Run by GM Fukurokujin

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Nikako looked at the guards "I will not take much of your time. I simply need the names of those, samurai or not, who left the Tenshukaku in the nightly hours and returned just before or shortly after the commotion in the gardens"
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Mirumoto House Guard

Postby Mirumoto House Guard » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:44 am

The two guards look at each other, then think for a moment. "We couldn't tell you, Tamori-sama. There was a changing of the guard just minutes before it all happened. If anyone would know who entered the garden just before then, Mirumoto Rin would be the one to ask. He was posted at the garden entrance just before the guard change."
Dragon Clan

“To arms! To arms!”

Run by any GM

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:34 am

Nikako nodded. "Who did you see exit doing the night then? And do you know where I might find Mirumoto RIn-sama?"
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Mirumoto House Guard

Postby Mirumoto House Guard » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:46 pm

"Rin-san should be off-duty at the moment; we can go get him. We didn't see much, honestly, only a dark figure entering the gardens before all went dark for us."
Dragon Clan

“To arms! To arms!”

Run by any GM

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:28 am

"I see you speak true and thank you for it. I would like to talk to Mitumoto Rin, if you would" she asked and dismissed the guards.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Mirumoto House Guard

Postby Mirumoto House Guard » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:50 am

The guards quickly left, and, a few minutes later, another approached. "I'm Mirumoto Rin. You wanted to speak to me, Tamori-sama?"
Dragon Clan

“To arms! To arms!”

Run by any GM

Return to “Barracks”