[Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Residence of the Elite Mirumoto House Guard. At least a quarter of the castle’s samurai sleep here at any given time. Accommodations are sparse, though not spartan. Most of the warriors here keep books in addition to typical mementos and necessities.
User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"In due time", she keeps the giggles inside. "But yes, please do. It would relieve my mind to know the quality of the skills being passed down to Shino."

She doesn't show a single bit of the utter storm of tears she wants to shed at saying his name. She has to show her mother steel for now.


Megumi gives her daughter's arm a light squeeze, suddenly getting quite serious.

"I know that in my quest to cure you I almost betrayed the promise I made to you.But I have not forgotten. Not at all! And rest assured, Shino will have the very best education. Well, I might have to unlearn some of the nonsense the Lion put in his head..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:Megumi gives her daughter's arm a light squeeze, suddenly getting quite serious.

"I know that in my quest to cure you I almost betrayed the promise I made to you.But I have not forgotten. Not at all! And rest assured, Shino will have the very best education. Well, I might have to unlearn some of the nonsense the Lion put in his head..."

"There is no need to speak poorly of Akodo Tetsu-san, he is not the father, but he is a fine man, who believed in me enough to take him in, he could have claimed Shino carries the same taint I do and turned me away, but he didn't."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:44 am

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"There is no need to speak poorly of Akodo Tetsu-san, he is not the father, but he is a fine man, who believed in me enough to take him in, he could have claimed Shino carries the same taint I do and turned me away, but he didn't."


"I was jesting, choujo. He has my gratitude as well. It is no small favor he did our family. I should really talk to him soon, but I still hope the existence of the Desert Scorpions will be revealed. It would make things much easier..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 pm

"In that, you can come to him as Shinjo Megumi. You were married into the clan, after all", she says. "In any case, call upon me soon. Time is short and we do not know what will happen in the end."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"In that, you can come to him as Shinjo Megumi. You were married into the clan, after all", she says. "In any case, call upon me soon. Time is short and we do not know what will happen in the end."


"I will. And I will make sure that the Unicorn understand fully what they are doing by stepping up and defending Nakura's actions. Still, as I said somewhere in the beginning of this Court: you do not have permission to die, and you should do as your parents tell you. It is only proper after all."

Megumi's smile at her jest is a bit forced however.
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 23, Early Evening] A Warm, Cozy Cell (Private)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:29 pm

"It is proper, and so when you call I will answer. Do not wait", she says and returns the squeeze given her.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."


Return to “Barracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest