[Day 11, LA]The things we do for duty

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Tamori Nikako

Re: [Day 11, LA]The things we do for duty

Postby Tamori Nikako » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 am

Nikako kept her eyebrows from rising "Compromised you identity?" she simply asked, not seeming overly swayed by his words, nor rejecting. It was a story with many a fact missing, but she could, perhaps, in time find them and bring them together.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:56 am

"I have mentioned my order while we chatted the other day. What do you know about the Black Watch? Do you have any idea about their interests and tactics? Can't you understand what this duel means? I have been hiding in the Onyx Empire for as long as it exists. Something happened."

He nervously looked around.

"The touch of Jigoku is not stable anymore. It works in ways it shouldn't."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:44 am

Nikako watched him, trying to decern if is nervousness was genuine, or another calculated move of his. She then turned her attention on their surroundings, making sure they were indeed still alone. "I believe I see the method to your madness now Yogo-san. But I have no experience in these matters" she stated, for once, plainly.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 am

Tamori Nikako wrote:Nikako watched him, trying to decern if is nervousness was genuine, or another calculated move of his. She then turned her attention on their surroundings, making sure they were indeed still alone. "I believe I see the method to your madness now Yogo-san. But I have no experience in these matters" she stated, for once, plainly.

"I know. You are a Tamori, but not a servant of the kami. Yet you are a Dragon, you have been trained in another from the ancient Dragon mysteries. So I can hope still. What do you know about Nothing?"
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:16 pm

"Nothing is something sought by many, yet found by few" she looked out at the pond again "I am a Tamori, yet not a servant of the kami. My mother was Mirutomo, yet I carry no daisho. I have been known to speak like a Togashi, but am no monk". They were quickly running out of things for her to be.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:30 pm

Katsuyori was disappointed.

"I hoped for a different answer. Inquire your elders about Nothing. They should know. Yet you have no interest on these matters you say and I will respect it. I apologize for troubling you as much as I did."He said and bowed.

/thread?

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:35 pm

"Seek nothing, and you will never be disappointed" she returned his bow.

/Thread. Thank you for confusing the hell out of this humble player :D
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Return to “Gardens”