[Day 15 EM] Censer [Private]

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Kakita Kyoumi

[Day 15 EM] Censer [Private]

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:05 pm

At dawn, in a certain patch of the gardens where, buried deeply in the snow, forget-me-nots once grew, a silent figure kneels. Before her is a brass Censer, carried on a long chain, melting the snow around her and bringing a small amount of warmth to this isolated corner of the snow covered gardens. It rests on a plain rug. The figure is dressed in a heavy dove-gray overkimono and her hood is pulled low over her face. There is the faint smell of burning incense drifting across the garden.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Re: [Day 15 EM] Censer [Private]

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Another figure walks among the various flowers only to stop in front of the forget me not and across Kyoumi. She bows. "Good morning. Blessings upon you and yours." She says softly.
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Kyoumi pulls back her hood just enough so that her identity is clear to the other who walks there, and makes a gesture to the space on the rug before the censer. "It is cold. Please warm yourself"
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:24 pm

"Thank you." Ona responds and kneels at the indicated position. "Have you been well, Kakita san?"
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:31 pm

"Well enough. I am to be wed this Winter Court. I have recently received the results of the initial rounds of negotiations. And you? I hope you found the taste sweet enough for your liking."
Appearance

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:47 pm

"I am glad for you and your future spouse. I will be praying to the fortunes to bless your union. I have been faring well. Thank you for asking." She says and inclines her head.

"Neither sweet, nor to my liking." She adds. "Bitterness brought by necessity."

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:39 pm

Kyoumi slowly nods. "So I am told. Necessity has consequences, however. If you wish your play to be realistic, you must expect realism from all its actors, must you not? If you were wise, you'd accept the consequences with grace. If you are unwise, the consequences might spin far beyond what I can control."
Appearance

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:52 pm

The courtier smirks. "That is a well voiced challenge in comparison to the last one I accepted and I shall be more than happy to be a part of this play alongside you. Fear not regarding realism. I am certain that you will find my acting skills acceptable."

She pauses for a moment. "May I ask who the lucky husband is going to be?"

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 pm

Kyoumi's eyes are steady. "Karasu-san's acting skills, however, are quite lacking, I assure you. He would gladly slay you and every member of the Onyx delegation. And his reasons are very good to do so, I assure you. Only his honor and my wish restrains him. Push him too far beyond the bounds of either, and he will do so, and die laughing for having had the opportunity." She draws her hands to the flame. "And I could not stop him. Do not push him."
Appearance

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:23 pm

"Your family is your problem, Kakita san. If your cousin is so brash and crude... well, it would be a strange prospect, if a proud offspring of Lady Doji proved to be lacking in honor, courtesy, duty, compassion, courage, sincerity and honesty. I am cetain that your words are just a tease between family." She fakes a smirk.

"What exactly are you asking for? What role do you think that I should play in this exactly?" The courtier asks.

Return to “Gardens”