[Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"Let him be exposed for the fraud that he is! He isn't part of the solution, but of the problem. I am sure of it..."

Kazusa ponders her comment, going so far as to rest her chin on her hand, supported by her other arm as her eyes search about, looking at nothing for the answer.

"If...", she hesitates a moment. "If he is only what he is, he is still the Emperor, and everything that comes from that. What you suggest isn't as mad as others may find it, but I think you realize the difficulty of it."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"If...", she hesitates a moment. "If he is only what he is, he is still the Emperor, and everything that comes from that. What you suggest isn't as mad as others may find it, but I think you realize the difficulty of it."


"I do. But if part of the reason Tengoku has abandoned Ningen-do is because Iweko II has lost the Mandate of Heaven, which might very well be the case seen his hubris, then we must try."

Megumi smiles and shrugs.

"And if he hasn't and can make Ganesha a Fortune, that is worth the trouble as well."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"I do. But if part of the reason Tengoku has abandoned Ningen-do is because Iweko II has lost the Mandate of Heaven, which might very well be the case seen his hubris, then we must try."

Megumi smiles and shrugs.

"And if he hasn't and can make Ganesha a Fortune, that is worth the trouble as well."

"And if it has left him as a result of something else?" She shakes her head. "I do not think we know the cause, if could be certain of that reasoning, then I would have no objection."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:44 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"And if it has left him as a result of something else?" She shakes her head. "I do not think we know the cause, if could be certain of that reasoning, then I would have no objection."


Megumi sighs.

"But at the very least we would know... Kazuchan, I am tired of doing nothing. I am not saying he should be removed if the worst is true, but someone in this Winter Court should be trying to tackle the big issues instead of playing petty politics..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:Megumi sighs.

"But at the very least we would know... Kazuchan, I am tired of doing nothing. I am not saying he should be removed if the worst is true, but someone in this Winter Court should be trying to tackle the big issues instead of playing petty politics..."

"On that we do not disagree", her daughter says. "Allow me some time to think on it, a day or two to speak to some others", she looks back to Megumi. "When do you intend to present this?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"On that we do not disagree", her daughter says. "Allow me some time to think on it, a day or two to speak to some others", she looks back to Megumi. "When do you intend to present this?"


"I wish to speak to the Isawa first, get his opinion on whether this is doable or not. If he thinks it is, I'll approach the Dragon and the Brotherhood. There's still time."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"I wish to speak to the Isawa first, get his opinion on whether this is doable or not. If he thinks it is, I'll approach the Dragon and the Brotherhood. There's still time."

Kazusa nodded. "Very well, I would stay but I have frightened off enough delegation heads already." She stands up and bows. "Until next time."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 am

Soshi Kazusa wrote:
Shosuro Megumi wrote:"I wish to speak to the Isawa first, get his opinion on whether this is doable or not. If he thinks it is, I'll approach the Dragon and the Brotherhood. There's still time."

Kazusa nodded. "Very well, I would stay but I have frightened off enough delegation heads already." She stands up and bows. "Until next time."


"The appear to be a particularly skittish lot, as the current situation aptly demonstrates. Until next time indeed!"

The Shosura woman seems to waver for a moment before speaking again.

"Choujo, I have heard you enjoy 'cooking'. It is an art my mother taught me. If you wish I could share some of my, well, our family's recipes with you?"
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

User avatar
Soshi Kazusa
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"The appear to be a particularly skittish lot, as the current situation aptly demonstrates. Until next time indeed!"

The Shosura woman seems to waver for a moment before speaking again.

"Choujo, I have heard you enjoy 'cooking'. It is an art my mother taught me. If you wish I could share some of my, well, our family's recipes with you?"

Kazusa stops and is unable to collect her words before wheeling around and responding on instinct. "W-where did you hear that?!"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

User avatar
Shosuro Megumi
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:51 am

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:Kazusa stops and is unable to collect her words before wheeling around and responding on instinct. "W-where did you hear that?!"


She raises her hands defensively.

"Katsuyori?"
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.


Return to “Gardens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest