[Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Soshi Kazusa

Re: [Day 16 Midday] The elephant in the room

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:She raises her hands defensively.

"Katsuyori?"

Who heard it from Onasugamiso...
She straightens up properly, On fixed in place again, blush only slightly showing.

"I enjoy cooking, I hadn't the chance to do it in years, there was never a reason to."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:Who heard it from Onasugamiso...
She straightens up properly, On fixed in place again, blush only slightly showing.

"I enjoy cooking, I hadn't the chance to do it in years, there was never a reason to."

"Well, yes, hopefully! This sort of cooking obviously not for everyday, only for those special occasions and persons..."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"Well, yes, hopefully! This sort of cooking obviously not for everyday, only for those special occasions and persons..."

Kazusa blinks.

Oh...THAT kind of cooking. Well, between Scorpions I suppose it's just as much a bonding thing as any can be expected...

"Well, then...perhaps there will be time, yes." She straightens up. By the fortunes I thought she was going to bring up Shungo-san.
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Her mother raises an eyebrow at Kazusa's odd reactions. Still, she manages a smile.

"I hope so, if it isn't an inconvenience. I would very much share such knowledge with you. It is a bit of a tradition among the women of our family, you see..."
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Kazusa faces Megumi properly and bows. "Count on my interest", she says. "Is there anything else?"

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:Kazusa faces Megumi properly and bows. "Count on my interest", she says. "Is there anything else?"

Megumi smiles and shakes her head.

"No, not for now. I will see you later then..."

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:08 pm

Shosuro Megumi wrote:"No, not for now. I will see you later then..."

She makes to leave, then stops. "...on the 18th day, assuming there are no accidents in my duels, perhaps then?"

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:12 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:She makes to leave, then stops. "...on the 18th day, assuming there are no accidents in my duels, perhaps then?"

"Hai! In the evening? Would that suit? It is after all an activity that is better suited for after sundown..."

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Kazusa nods, smiling, and does leave this time. Fixing her On in place firmly when out of her mother's site.

Return to “Gardens”