Day 17 Midday [ask] You're the Inspiration

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Akodo Zetsubou

Re: Day 17 Midday [ask] You're the Inspiration

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 am

As she did so, the snow in his hands falls to the ground. He embraces her,a d enjoys the long, soft, wet kiss and the joy that comes from it.

Sometimes, it is better to lose, it seems.
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 am

Having shared some valuable Dragon wisdom with the Lion, Nikako slowly broke the kiss, but did not pull away, her nose right above his, her hair falling around them like a dark curtain. A smirk danced on her lips.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:05 pm

He smirked as well. "It looks like your wisdom has won out, Tamori sama. But perhaps our next gathering should be more...indoors."
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Nikako let her nose touch his "I.. Would like that" she admitted "perhaps.." the cold got to her cheeks again "you would consider if you want a tattoo?"
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 pm

"I have, and I have decided, for no other reason than to remember who has my heart, to keep her nearby no matter where I must go, to get one."

He pauses. "But I want you to chose it for me."

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:47 pm

She smiled at that "I hoped you would.. and I will. I will need some time though, to prepare, sketch and such.. I want it to be just right" she planted a kiss on his forehead "a few days perhaps".
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 am

He smiled "I will hate having to wait till then, to see you, but its funny, it seems like a few days is just like a day away."

Tamori Nikako

Postby Tamori Nikako » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:16 am

"I am certain we will have other opportunities to meet in the days to come, though perhaps not as.. closely" she lingers for a moment longer in his embrace before slowly pulling away and regaining her feet, reaching down to help him up as well.

/scene?
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:52 am

As he is helped up, he gazes into her eyes one more time. Sighing, he knows this moment cannot last, but he wishes it would.

In her eyes, he can see his future.

/end scene

Return to “Gardens”