Day 17 Midday [ask] You're the Inspiration

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Akodo Zetsubou

Day 17 Midday [ask] You're the Inspiration

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Akodo Zetsubou arrived, weraing his best balck kimono and hakama set, holding a single red rose, hoping he.will see her today...
Loyal-Lion-Golden Lion Eyes-Red Hair-Shugenja
Soul of Doji Nagori, Daidoji Mikado, and Seppun Teshan
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: Day 17 Midday [ask] You're the Inspiration

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Katsuyori was not following the Akodo at all. He just happened to be here. He aproiached his friend and bowed.

"Devoted friend. Has Inari blessed you today?"
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 pm

His face drops a little, for the.one who approached was not what he was looking for. Still his on remains, and he spoke "Yogo sama, I am.honored to see you here. What brings you to the Gardens this day?"
I know my family's ancestors, every one, back to the beginning..would you like me to tell you what they think of you?

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Katsuyori chuckled a little.

"I need to be here to activate the paper ward. I also need to invite you to a meeting. Finally I want to inform you that Kitsune-sama has accepted the invitation to join our study group. I would like to arrange a meeting between us three to discuss opinions on other potential members. As you understand my late afternoon meeting is related to my study."

He pulled his fan from his obi and behind it he whispered.

"You read the book right?"
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:Katsuyori chuckled a little.

"I need to be here to activate the paper ward. I also need to invite you to a meeting. Finally I want to inform you that Kitsune-sama has accepted the invitation to join our study group. I would like to arrange a meeting between us three to discuss opinions on other potential members. As you understand my late afternoon meeting is related to my study."

He pulled his fan from his obi and behind it he whispered.

"You read the book right?"

He simply nods as he looks around, making sure no one else is watching.

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:31 pm

A paper ward appears in Katsuyori's hands and he gives it to his friend.

[OOC:It's Benten's Touch.]

"It's effects do not last long. I will activate it as soon as I remove myself from her presence, unless you want me to leave before that."

"I will meet with the Jade Mountain. I hope that I survive it, your presence will help."

"The others I was thinking of inviting are Moshi-sama, Iuchi-sama and whoever from the Phoenix, Shiba Michio-sama suggests. Your opinion?"

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:44 pm

" I will be there, but, you may want to know, I can.solve step one myself"

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Akodo Zetsubou wrote:" I will be there, but, you may want to know, I can.solve step one myself"

"Explain, please."

He puts a paper Ward on his obi

[OOC: I activate Quiescence of Air on me. For its duration the Air Kami do not allow anyone outside the small circle of me and Zatsobou in the moment of activation, to hear anything, even if standing next to us.]

"Noone else will hear this."

Akodo Zetsubou

Postby Akodo Zetsubou » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:58 pm

He points to his eyes. "The Kitsu eyes can see the spirit of people, and weither they have blessings. Do you want a demonstaration?"

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:00 pm

"Yes, I do. I did not know that sodan senzo do this kind of stuff. I knew only about the thing with Blessed Ancestors."

Return to “Gardens”