[D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
User avatar
Shahai
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:27 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Shahai » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:21 pm

((OOC: Nikako, when you finish questioning, feel free to make an investigation/perception(search) roll.))
Game Master of Public Relations * TsuTsu-chan Experienced * Fortune of Blood * Fortune of Wealth

Blood is a form of wealth! I can prove it by depriving you of yours.

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 pm

"thank you sama, that was all I needed clarification on. I hope the rest of your night will be more peaceful"
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Shahai wrote:((OOC: Nikako, when you finish questioning, feel free to make an investigation/perception(search) roll.))

((thank you, will be up in an hours time when I get home))
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

User avatar
Yasuki Yamase
Posts: 1917
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Yasuki Yamase » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:58 am

Yamase bows a bit. "If you don't mind, Tamori-sama, slumber has eluded me this evening. I'll stay in case any aid is needed."
Bushi * Crab Clan * Kuge * 1213 Topaz Champion * Iron Scales of the Carp
Avatar by Rhiannon McCullough

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:20 am

Nikako returned the bow "I do not mind. Thank you Yamase-sama" she looked around at the remaining people, nodded to herself once, then started her investigation.

She started at and around the dead body, looking it over for other signs of distress, without touching it. When she was certain the katana was indeed what killed him, she continued.
She knelt down besides the burnt remains of what she assumed had been a carrying roll, and drew a long, slender stick from her sleeve. She had come prepared. Using the stick, she judged the burnt content, and afterwards picked up the remaining arrows, one by one, turning them in the light. Her nostrils flared slightly as she held each one up.

Keeping the last arrow at hand, she moved on.

(OOC - off to work, will continue from my phone)
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:02 am

She studied the body's feet for a moment, then proceeded to follow his tracks through the snow. She stopped for a moment, noting a direction across the garden, then continued further away and out of sight. It was not long however, before her voice rang out. "Yasuki-sama, if you would please assist me for a moment?" her call was calm, but with a note of urgency.

When Yasuki arrived, Nikako was kneeling down besides another unconscious guard. "sama, would you please tend to him and get him out of the snow while I finish?"
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

User avatar
Yasuki Yamase
Posts: 1917
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Yasuki Yamase » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 pm

"Hai, of course." She frowns a bit. "How many guards were supposed to be on duty?"

Still, she crouches down in order to heft the guard to the cleared path.
Bushi * Crab Clan * Kuge * 1213 Topaz Champion * Iron Scales of the Carp
Avatar by Rhiannon McCullough

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Nikako helped move the guard to the more safer ground "I will ask the captain tomorrow. For now I can only follow the trail and ensure no-one else has been harmed" her words were determined and firm, to keep the smoldering anger from taking root. "If you have further questions, I will be happy to answer what I can when I have finished here" she rose again, offered the unicorn a polite bow before continuing on her investigation.

Nikako continued to follow the trail, all the way out of the garden, before she doubled back and returned to the original scene. From there, she walked out in a seemly random direction, but soon after she could be seen in the distance, looking intently at a couple of snowdrifts. After a moment, she walked up to one of them, stuck her hand into it, and pulled out a Fleshcutter arrow. She took a moment to compare this newfound arrow with the one she had found near the body, then moved back to the nearest path, and followed another track there, first in one direction to a snow-free rock, and then the same way back again, continuing all the way out of the garden, towards the Tenshukaku.
She returned a while later, stopping at her original position next to the dragonfly. "Jairyu-Sama.. Do you require a copy of my report? I can make no conclusion until I have interviewed the general, but I can make a preliminary report if you wish"
IMPERIAL NIKAKO


Return to “Gardens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest