[D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
User avatar
Tonbo Jairyu
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:00 am
Location: Aarhus, Den (GMT+1)
Contact:

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tonbo Jairyu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:22 pm

"The right of head and neck is to Mirumoto Shikei-ue, Daigotsu-sama. To rob him of that would broker even more insults."

Jairyu stands firm in the face of the enemy that he loathes even more than the Lion.
In spite of everything, he keeps his on close.

And there is nothing but that icy gaze and the breath leaving his lungs in calm, measured breaths.
Tonbo Shugenja • Veteran • Defender of the Gate • Delegation Head for the Dragon • "Doesn't have time for your shit."
Soul of Lady Miya Shinjuko - Sayuri
AppearanceCard Art

User avatar
Mirumoto Renga
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:05 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Mirumoto Renga » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:16 am

As the argument continues on, the sound of quickly marching feet can be heard coming through the gate of the garden. A contingent of Mirumoto House Guard, led by the Captain of the Guard, Mirumoto Renga, quickly surround the area to make sure that no one can leave. Renga surveys the area, taking in everything while slowly walking the perimeter of the scene. After a complete circuit of the scene, he asks, "Tamori-san, who here saw what happened?"
Captain of the Mirumoto House Guard

“The guest did what? Nevermind, I’ll deal with it.”

Run by GM Fukurokujin

User avatar
Yasuki Yamase
Posts: 1917
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:52 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Yasuki Yamase » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:40 am

Yamase straightens slightly, but looks to the Dragon to reply.
Bushi * Crab Clan * Kuge * 1213 Topaz Champion * Iron Scales of the Carp
Avatar by Rhiannon McCullough

User avatar
Daigotsu Kendo
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:53 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Daigotsu Kendo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 am

Kendo's gazed surveyed the assembled, as though ready to sic the first witness to makes their stand.
Onyx Spider Clan | Ambassador | The Onyx Hand

“Our Dark Lord is a merciful ruler. I am here because I am not. You really should consider his offer.”

Run by GM Sahai

User avatar
Daigotsu Yukari
Posts: 3624
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:39 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Daigotsu Yukari » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:22 am

Yukari rose, a polite smile on her features.

"I witnessed some of what happened, although the late hour and my own distraction made some of what I saw unclear."
Spider * Daigotsu Bushi * Honorary Rinjin
Wears a necklace with a pearl carved with a Spider mon.
"The Maw. Iuchiban. Kali-Ma. Fu Leng. We've killed them all. Forgive me if I'm not impressed by you."

Soul of Tonbo Taira/Isawa Taisho

User avatar
Shiba Michio
Posts: 2091
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:16 am
Location: Indianapolis IN

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Shiba Michio » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:41 am

Michio awaits the Tamori's instructions, his fingers still laced around the knot of his obi.
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

User avatar
Tonbo Jairyu
Posts: 850
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:00 am
Location: Aarhus, Den (GMT+1)
Contact:

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tonbo Jairyu » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:43 am

The gardens secured, Jairyu should relax.

But, he's still as tense as a strung bow. Clearly, he does not have the greatest of faith in the Onyx Hand's ability to handle his temper.

As Mirumoto Renga takes charge of the situation, the shugenja focuses on his position as a bulwark between the Spider and the only samurai capable of getting the truth to light.
Last edited by Tonbo Jairyu on Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonbo Shugenja • Veteran • Defender of the Gate • Delegation Head for the Dragon • "Doesn't have time for your shit."
Soul of Lady Miya Shinjuko - Sayuri
AppearanceCard Art

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:00 am

Nikako bowed to her uncle as he arrived "Mirumoto-sama" she straighten again "Yasuki-sama, Yoritomo Mei-san, Shiba Michio-san, Daigotsu Yukari-san and Tonbo Jairyu-sama was all here when I arrived. I have not investigate the area yet however, so there may be other possible witnesses" her responds was firm and clear.
IMPERIAL NIKAKO

User avatar
Mirumoto Renga
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:05 am

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Mirumoto Renga » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:57 pm

Renga takes in Nikako's report as well as those who decided to speak for themselves. "Very well. For the time being, we will take the suspect into custody." Two guards step forward, place Hikahime in restraints and lead her off to the dungeon. "Nikako-san, I want you to take charge of the scene. Do what you were trained to do. When you are done here, get some rest and come find me tomorrow; you'll be needed for questioning. Tonbo-san, assist in whatever manner you can. As for everyone else, if you aren't involved, please, go back to bed." With that, Renga goes to follow the guards that left earlier, leaving Nikako in charge.
Captain of the Mirumoto House Guard

“The guest did what? Nevermind, I’ll deal with it.”

Run by GM Fukurokujin

User avatar
Tamori Nikako
Posts: 869
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:27 pm

Re: [D17, Night] A walk Through the Garden (OPEN to witnesses)

Postby Tamori Nikako » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:48 pm

"I shall" she replied shortly and bowed again. As the captain left, Nikako turned to the gathered samurai "Samas, did any of you see any part of what happened? Or did you arrive after the fact?" she asked, refacing what the captain said "If not, please go back to bed, and worry not, I will uncover the truth of what happened here".
IMPERIAL NIKAKO


Return to “Gardens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest