[Day 21, Early Afternoon] Seeking the way (Open)

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Bayushi Onasugamiso

Re: [Day 21, Early Afternoon] Seeking the way (Open)

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:51 pm

The courtier simply inclines her head in a silent 'thank you'. "Is there something I can help you with? Don't think it as a trade, but as an expression of concern between families."
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Shiba Michio

Postby Shiba Michio » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:57 am

"I thank you for it, but I cannot think of anything at the moment. Later?"

Michio settles back into comfortable silence.

/scene?
Shiba Swordsman - Sensei of the Black Hand - Day 30: Obsidian Oracle - Bearer of the Obsidian Hand
"This is a start."

Wearing a band of old cloth (the sling of the yojimbo of the first lord of the Suzume) around his wrist.

Bayushi Onasugamiso

Postby Bayushi Onasugamiso » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:41 pm

"Later." The woman says and raises slowly. She places the pillow she was knelt upon next to the Shiba in case he needs it and bows. "Fare well, brother. Until next time."

/scene. Thank you for the thread :D
Loyal * Courtier * Storyteller * Dangerous Beauty * Rep Killer * Has studied her scrolls * Description

Return to “Gardens”