[D22 EE]We're All Freezing, Don't Die Yet(Ask)

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Soshi Kazusa

[D22 EE]We're All Freezing, Don't Die Yet(Ask)

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Kazusa brings a bucket of hot coals from the castle and sets it down in section of the gardens sheltered by tree boughs. It gives off light, and warmth, she places a small pan over it, then turns the whole thing to reveal holes in the bottom for heat to escape and warm those sitting around, while heating the tea kettle she sets on top.

Laying out a few rugs to keep the moisture away from those joining her, she sits and opens up a small bundle, revealing some "tuna" onigiri leftovers she procured from the castle cook.

She took a bite.

Needs pepper...

With her blade placed next to her, she waits, wearing her heavy quilted jacket and a warm hat.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [D22 EE]We're All Freezing, Don't Die Yet(Ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:35 pm

It seemed his hanch was correct. Lady Kazusa choose the spot he expected her to.

He was on the tree, trusting the shadows to keep him hidden.

[OOC: Sneak roll.]
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 pm

"You must be thirsty", she says aloud. "Come down or face steel."

Kazusa doesn't know exactly where from, but she knows she is being watched.
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:45 pm

"Whatever..." Katsuyori replied as he jumped down and landed with his face in the snow.
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:46 pm

"Ah, Yogo-san, welcome", she pours him sake. "Do get up, will you?"

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:47 pm

He did and tried to clean the snow from his face and cloak.

"Mind me if I fix the envirpnmental temperature? It does not bother me but you and the old monk ain't me."

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:51 pm

"As you see fit, don't let the old man freeze."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Katsuyori conscentrated and offered a prayer to the fire kami. Soon the temperature increased to a more healthy level.

"Since he ain't here. I need courting advice."

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 pm

"Employ a matchmaker", she says flatly.

Then she lets out a breath and looks at the Yogo a bit apologetically.

"What is your question?"

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:12 pm

"I have a match maker and we know well that went last time I got ambitious." The fact that she wanted to apologise at least made her better person than Ona-chan.

"I have no idea of what I am supposed to do. I learned only recently that I have broken my family curse, I don't even know who did that to me. I have some ideas though..."

Return to “Gardens”