[D22 EE]We're All Freezing, Don't Die Yet(Ask)

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Yogo Katsuyori

Re: [D22 EE]We're All Freezing, Don't Die Yet(Ask)

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:58 pm

"It has done wanders with my head. I think you might want to reconsider. It usually brings to me a peace of mind and it ain't opium." the Yogo explain and offered it again.
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Shugenja • Wardmaster • Kuroiban
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"It has done wanders with my head. I think you might want to reconsider. It usually brings to me a peace of mind and it ain't opium." the Yogo explain and offered it again.

Kazusa gives the Yogo a scolding look. "Not now, Yogo-san."
Scorpion Clan • Loyal • Samurai • Delegation Head
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:14 pm

"Why not. I doubt he has ever tried and he doesn't have much time left. I would prefer to do that in two years in the old capital but that won't happen..So please accept."
Description - Post D26 I mainly use my Death mask (check description), Post D27 I got Dreadlocks

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:18 pm

"Because his Air is choked enough", she warns the wardmaster.
"Some mourn loss, never realizing their dream yet lives. Others boast victory, unable to imagine their defeat. Both are fools. The game goes on."

Togashi Gozato

Postby Togashi Gozato » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:44 am

"Soshi-sama speaks truly," offers Gozato simply with a grateful bow. "As part of my meditative regimen to slow the advance of my illness, I am limited myself merely to what is necessary to perform my tasks. Amusing you would mention opium... I must imbibe a small amount twice a day to keep from coughing myself into unconsciousness. It helps with the pain, as well.

"Your offer is kind, and were my duties not so vital, I might be willing to risk it just for the experience. But I am afraid I cannot play dangerously with my life at this time. Perhaps after I have spoken with the Unicorn, Crab, and Mantis. If I survive angering them, then perhaps the Fortunes have greater plans for me yet."
Togashi Gozato
Monk * Tattooed * Sensei * Love Letter
Benten's Blessing

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Togashi Gozato wrote:"Your offer is kind, and were my duties not so vital, I might be willing to risk it just for the experience. But I am afraid I cannot play dangerously with my life at this time. Perhaps after I have spoken with the Unicorn, Crab, and Mantis. If I survive angering them, then perhaps the Fortunes have greater plans for me yet."

Kazusa bowed. "We understand, Gozato-sensei, thank you for being so open with us. If there is a secret we can return the favor with, do not hesitate to ask me."

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:20 pm

"Th reason I offered my pipe is that it does indeed dull the opain, but it is not opium. It's something new from the BUrning Sands. Completely legal both sides of the fence. Saibankhan-no-fortune had no idea about the gaijin ways of that place. The Unicorn made their return years later."

He was being serious.

Togashi Gozato

Postby Togashi Gozato » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Soshi Kazusa wrote:"We understand, Gozato-sensei, thank you for being so open with us. If there is a secret we can return the favor with, do not hesitate to ask me."

"I know of no secrets I currently need, but I may come to you soon if that changes, Soshi-sama," offers Gozato simply with a nod.

Yogo Katsuyori wrote:"Th reason I offered my pipe is that it does indeed dull the opain, but it is not opium. It's something new from the BUrning Sands. Completely legal both sides of the fence. Saibankhan-no-fortune had no idea about the gaijin ways of that place. The Unicorn made their return years later."

Glancing towards Katsuyori, Gozato lifts a brow.

"When my work with the Unicorn, Crab, and Mantis are done, Yogo-sama. I will seek you out. Thank you, again. If you will both excuse me... I should be returning to my embassy. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow."

With that, Gozato bows to each of the Scorpion, holding it respectfully for a long moment.
Togashi Gozato
Monk * Tattooed * Sensei * Love Letter
Benten's Blessing

Yogo Katsuyori

Postby Yogo Katsuyori » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:41 pm

"Can I help you Togashi-sama?"

Soshi Kazusa

Postby Soshi Kazusa » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:45 pm

"Another time, Yogo-san", Kazusa says and returns Gozato's bow.

Return to “Gardens”