[Day 28 LE] White Veils of Snow

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Kakita Kyoumi

Re: [Day 28 LE] White Veils of Snow

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:55 pm

If the whole world is passing away, we have these moments. If we must live only by faith, we have faith in each other. It is not too late to lose him...Yamada showed me that. But nothing can take these seconds away from me. Treasure them. Hold it. Make it as perfect as you can. Release it on the wind to start doing what it can to change the world, and then grasp the next one.

She rubs her face into the softness of the furs he wears, feels his strength near her. And swears to not a single aspect of the moment pass out of her memory forgotten.

But too quickly, she spots the two Isawa approaching the Crane embassy. There was a battle or wedding to plan for the next day. They could not be found wanting.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:55 am

Kousuda takes in the moment.

Wherever we end up living, we will need a garden like this...

Looking over, though, he also notices the husband and wife approaching the Crane embassy.

"It seems that duty calls to us. Though..." he moves his head and faces Kyoumi. "Maybe one more kiss before we are wed?" he asks with a slightly mischevious smile.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 am

"One more," she says, that wicked little foxy grin tracing her lips. She twists her hands into the soft fur lapels of his coat and pulls herself up almost onto his lap for one last kiss before their wedding.

I know it was wrong of me to ask...but I wonder if Megumi will answer my letter....
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:47 am

His smile broadens at her words and closeness. He eagerly leans in for the kiss.

It is a fiery, passionate thing, full of wanting. He could taste the wonderful sweetness of her lips, and took in her delicious scent.

Whenever it is that they finally break, Kousuda gazes into her eyes a moment and gives her a wicked smile. He moves to trace his lips, ever-so-slightly, along her neck.

"But a taste, I hope, of our wedding night?"
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:33 am

Kyoumi modestly lowers her eyes, but Kousuda can see the hidden promise. "We shall have to find out together," she whispers. "When there will be no interruptions. But...for tonight...we have guests to attend..."
Appearance

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:14 am

"Then I look forward to finding out." he whispers back. Returning to his normal voice, he continues, "But you are right. We should attend to the Phoenix." He stands and offers a hand to help Kyoumi to her feet.
Appearance!

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Kyoumi takes his hand and they return to the embassy.

/scene
Appearance

Return to “Gardens”