[Day 27 EA] Receiving a report

None could honestly say the gardens of Shiro Mirumoto are the most glorious, at least not since the Dragon Clan's setting of the trend centuries ago. But they are still serene and provocative in the way that only the Dragon can make them. A few evergreens dot the landscape. Stones here are plentiful and the winter snow compliments, rather than subdues, its beauty. The evergreen plants here have been pruned and arranged to represent the winter of the life of Mirumoto who died in his prime fighting during the Day of Thunder
Kakita Kyoumi

[Day 27 EA] Receiving a report

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 am

Kyoumi emerges from the Lion Embassy, looking quite dissatisfied with her conversation. Still, she had gotten word that she was supposed to meet someone in the gardens now...the scouting report was complete, and she would like to hear the news.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Shosuro Tosaku

Re: [Day 27 EA] Receiving a report

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:06 am

Being this near the lion embassy had him a little more on edge than usual but he need his words sent to someone. Once that was done he headed to the gardens of the castle and waited for the person he needed. He had found out what they needed to know and he was sure they could work with his information even if he happened to get more as well. He was sure that planning would come next and he was sure that with the information he had they could come prepared with the right things to take down what they needed too. He finally saw her make her way in. "Kakita-san" He said softly sure she would be able to hear his words though. He came more into view as he had been sitting back against a tree.
"Unicorn" Clan - "Utaku Rio"- married to Utaku Kimiono - shadowed heart
as of day 12: wears a star sapphire pendant with the unicorn mon.
"From a barren wasteland the impossible can arise."

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Kyoumi turns at the sound of the voice. She nods to acknowledge she has heard and approaches him. "Good afternoon," she offers simply, but there is a question in her voice and she look eager for news.
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:01 pm

(Sorry for delay)

Rio smiled and as soon as she was close enough he looked around before he began to speak. He told her about men within the bazaar on the streets. "Roof tops as well two I saw but none were too perceptive. There are two entrances the swear which is guarded and the front door. Beware there is a crab beserker with him as well." He says softly so that she is the only one hearing.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Kyoumi listens carefully, memorizing every detail with the thoroughness of one used to memorizing the entire catalogue of work of a single poet and distilling it down to a single haiku. She asks a few questions, in particular, regarding specific features of face and manner for those who would be lookouts in the crowd, so that the group, when it strikes, can be sure who to compel to look away and avoid warning of the attacks.

"Thank you," she says simply in response. "Whether you join in this dance to help prevent the lookouts from escaping, or not, you have served the Voice well. I hope it is enough."
Appearance

Shosuro Tosaku

Postby Shosuro Tosaku » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 pm

He gave her a nod once he was done and he had given her all the information he had. "I will do my best it may be easier for me to silence those on rooftops. But also send another in case I cannot it would be best to have only one or two of us above and the rest on the ground. Though I am not a man of battle tactics it just makes the most sense to me." He looked around them. He did wonder if it was enough to make sense of what this dark object the voice wanted was.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:08 pm

"I will. I know a man with the memories...of another man who would know what to do." She looks at Tosaku thoughtfully, appraising him up and down. "For a long and terrible history, the Empire has survived. It has taken the strength, the will, the heart of all the children of the kami to do so, but it has. There are many terrible things here that I know of. There are more that I don't. But I find I have faith. In us. Even if I am personally being hurt as the wheels roll into motion over the top of me, I have faith that it will work out in the end if we all just try our best, and if we have our vision clearly before us." She bows. "It is a simple faith. A naive faith that we can build something beautiful from these broken things. A faith that we must just live the very next moment to the best of our ability, and all will work out. But I trust this faith will serve. I wish for you the same. "
Appearance

Return to “Gardens”