Day 30, Early Afternoon, The Champion and the Daimyo

The Crab Clan have been given the honor of resting in Shiro Mirumoto's south tower for the season. The South tower is the most tranquil, overlooking both the serene castle garden and Two Heavens village. The interior floors are entirely made of nightingale and chirp with every step taken.
Kaiu Oda

Day 30, Early Afternoon, The Champion and the Daimyo

Postby Kaiu Oda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:06 am

Oda has a meeting room prepared and nervously anticipates the meeting between Lord Renyu and the new Mantis Champion.
Last edited by Kaiu Oda on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Clan * The Iron Mask * Delegation Head * Veteran * Commander * Siege * No Left Eye * No Left Arm * Disturbing Countenance

-If the bird won't sing kill it.-

Moshi Janisha

Re: Day 30, Midday, The Champion and the Daimyo

Postby Moshi Janisha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:18 am

Janisha arrives, a touch nervous to say the least.

What's the worst that could happen...you are only a tainted, Cursed by a Dark Fortune, Zogeku priestess who is everything Renyu stood againest in her time in Second City.

But in theory he knows none of this, so it should be fine.

Right.

Bowing before the guards, Janisha said, "This one is Moshi Janisha, here to see Kaiu Oda-san and Kuni Renyu-dono."

Jade strike can't hurt you....just remember that and you will be fine.
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Kaiu Oda

Re: Day 30, Early Afternoon, The Champion and the Daimyo

Postby Kaiu Oda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:51 am

She is shown into the meeting room. When she enters Oda bows low. "Welcome Champion-sama. It is an honor to have you as a guest. Lord Renyu should be joining us momentarily."
Last edited by Kaiu Oda on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Clan * The Iron Mask * Delegation Head * Veteran * Commander * Siege * No Left Eye * No Left Arm * Disturbing Countenance

-If the bird won't sing kill it.-

Moshi Janisha

Re: Day 30, Midday, The Champion and the Daimyo

Postby Moshi Janisha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Janisha bows in return to Oda, "May the Jade Sun watch over you, Kaiu-san. Forgive me if I am....slightly nervous about this. The Mantis and Crab are long allies and it is my intent to make sure that relationship does not in any way change while I am Champion. Especially given the threat of the Onyx throne."

But you know my past... you know my feelings about what happened at Second City.

She paused for a moment and said, "I am still catching up on paperwork, so if their is anything I need to know about current Mantis-Crab relations before I meet Kuni-dono, I would be most gracious if you shared it with me. Obviously the treaty shall be honoured, but I don't know exactly what has happened between the Crab and the Mantis since contact was lost."

Well except that one famous exception... but we have already dealt with that.
•Colonial Mantis • Disturbing Countenance (unhealthy pale skin) • Gaijin Name •
As of day 29, her skin colour is now pale, like she has never seen a day of sunlight, with a slightly unhealthy pallor to it
Description

Return to “Crab Clan Embassy”