[Day 29 EM] Morning in the Crane Embassy (open)

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Crane Clan Occupy the center-left building. Their accommodations are modestly furnished with notable works of art taking up one sliding door wall in the middle. One panel is a painting of Shiro Daidoji, the matching panel reveals a di-glyph, showing a landscape of the Kosaten Province beyond.
Kakita Karasu

Re: [Day 29 EM] Morning in the Crane Embassy (open)

Postby Kakita Karasu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Dressed strangely? What a day to be acting weird.

"Did she say where she was going?" Karasu ties his hair up with a red ribbon.
Emerald ChampionDuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
After day 24 he wears a Yellow and Orange wrapped tanto in his belt.
Winter Court Iaijutsu Champion

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:21 pm

"I think I know where she has gone," said Yamada. "Something about a dance for the Voice near the main gate."
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Kakita Karasu

Postby Kakita Karasu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Karasu raises an eyebrow.

"The Voice dances?" Karasu smirks. "Main gate? Main gate. Dancing.....Oh! BAKA!"

Karasu goes ripping out the room. He comes running back through the room moments later with his swords in his obi and he is tucking a yellow and orange tanto into the belt on the other side.

Iuchi Hiroshige

Postby Iuchi Hiroshige » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Hiroshige is about to reply when Karasu runs out. When he returns, he stands as quickly as his age allows him.

"Karasu-san? Is something wrong? Kyoumi-san did not say where she was going, and I did not ask. I am not even sure she knows I saw her leave. If Yamada-san is correct, what does that mean?"
Unicorn Clan • Shugenja • Artisan • Poet • Retired Explorer • Philosopher • Scholar • Grandfather
As of D21, Jade Magistrate.

Utaku Yamada

Postby Utaku Yamada » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Yamada watched Karasu go. If there was a real fight Karasu might not be the right one to do it. As evidenced how easily Yamada could beat him up,with a stick.

Still have to get up and go into battle.

She stood. "Please give my apologies to Arami-San for not being here, as well as thanks for hosting us," said Yamada, getting her daisho and putting the swords in her obi. "There is Duty to be performed. I will explain later."

She left, walking towards the main gate.
Last edited by Utaku Yamada on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Utaku Yamada - Unicorn Clan - Shiotome - Rider of the Steppes - Delegation Head - Lost Love - Hero of the People - True Love
Married to Yasuki Nakura, Day 19
Widowed, Day 28

Kakita Karasu

Postby Kakita Karasu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Karasu throws his black feather looking winter cloak over his shoulders.

"When we were at the academy she used to call my kenjutsu practice "Dance Lessons". That Baka is about to get into a fight. I'm sorry but I must go."

Karasu doesn't even wait for an answer. He is gone in a woosh of black feathers.

Somtimes I hope I'm wrong.

/exits

Iuchi Hiroshige

Postby Iuchi Hiroshige » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:55 pm

"A fight?"

Hiroshige seems confused, but both Yamada and Karasu have left, leaving his question unanswered.

Sighing, he turns to follow in the direction the others have gone, with some haste in his step, stopping only to pick up his scroll satchel from where he had sat through the night.
Unicorn Clan • Shugenja • Artisan • Poet • Retired Explorer • Philosopher • Scholar • Grandfather
As of D21, Jade Magistrate.

Doji Arami

Postby Doji Arami » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Fragrant and resplendent, Doji Arami enters the dining room and sees no one. He chooses not to wonder where the Crane's guests or his fellow Crane may be, and instead has pleasant conversation with the servants who prepare his breakfast.

His rice is soft and the pickled vegetables delicious. The one piece of daifuku he had requested was on a small plate. Delicately, he consumes it, introducing himself gradually to its delights.

It is very good.
Imperial AgriculturistCrane Clan Logistician Courtier Fragrant and Resplendent Hero of the People

In darkness, flowers retain their fragrance.

Since Day 12, wears a necklace with an aquamarine engraved with the Crane mon.

Return to “Crane Clan Embassy”