[Day 28 LE] Birdseed

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Crane Clan Occupy the center-left building. Their accommodations are modestly furnished with notable works of art taking up one sliding door wall in the middle. One panel is a painting of Shiro Daidoji, the matching panel reveals a di-glyph, showing a landscape of the Kosaten Province beyond.
Kakita Kyoumi

Re: [Day 28 LE] Birdseed

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

Kyoumi's eyes widen at the supply of food. It is an amazing spread. "Thank you. That is an amazing feast."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Isawa Koyo

Postby Isawa Koyo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 am

Koyo and Akiko bows.

Presumably, Akiko says something nice and pleasant.

Koyo replies to Kyoumi at a whisper, "I hope you find happiness in your marriage. I might be gruff and stubborn, but I do wish you and all Crane well."
Phoenix Clan • Ambassador • Shugenja • Earth • Fire • Jade • Hero of the People • Soul of Asako Maemuki
Isawa Mon inside a Torii Gate, Servant: Asako Baekho, 19/M

As of Day 21, Koyo is now a Jade Magistrate and Sensei.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 am

Kyoumi bows, her hands in front of her. "Thank you."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Isawa Koyo

Postby Isawa Koyo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:28 am

A final bow, and the Phoenix move to leave, service for their allies completed.
Phoenix Clan • Ambassador • Shugenja • Earth • Fire • Jade • Hero of the People • Soul of Asako Maemuki
Isawa Mon inside a Torii Gate, Servant: Asako Baekho, 19/M

As of Day 21, Koyo is now a Jade Magistrate and Sensei.

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 am

The summoning is certainly impressive.

"You have my thanks for such hospitality, friends." Kousuda says to both Koyo and Akiko, both for the food and the lodging at the Phoenix embassy.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Iuchi Hiroshige

Postby Iuchi Hiroshige » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:05 am

Hiroshige, no stranger to the ways of the water kami himself, is also impressed at the Phoenix' offering, considering he has been stockpiling simple rice and water, himself, and with only average success.

He bows to the Phoenix as they move to leave, then turns back to Kyoumi. "I am at your service, Kyoumi-san, to learn what details are needful. I will be sitting in vigil for Yamada-san tonight as well, so if at any point this evening or in the morning you have need of me, I will be available."
Unicorn Clan • Shugenja • Artisan • Poet • Retired Explorer • Philosopher • Scholar • Grandfather
As of D21, Jade Magistrate.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm

"I understand. You are welcome to rest, or keep vigil. Your prayers over the spirits of our fellow delegates," she gestures towards the Daisho stands, "would be particularly welcomed, should you choose. Please do not hesitate to ask for anything you need."
Appearance

Return to “Crane Clan Embassy”