[Day 29 LA] A Festive Gathering of Friends

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Crane Clan Occupy the center-left building. Their accommodations are modestly furnished with notable works of art taking up one sliding door wall in the middle. One panel is a painting of Shiro Daidoji, the matching panel reveals a di-glyph, showing a landscape of the Kosaten Province beyond.
Kakita Kyoumi

Re: [Day 29 LA] A Festive Gathering of Friends

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:02 pm

Kyoumi smiles at Megumi and returns her bow. "Good fortune in your travels. I spoke with Oda-san and he promises to write to me. He says you're going on some greater adventures."
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 pm

"Hai, we certainly are!"

Megumi gives the Crane girl a bright smile, belying her misgivings about the Emerald Empire's chances for survival.

"And I'm certain you will too, no?" The Shosuro summons the servant closer who had been holding a rather large package wrapped in beautiful silk. "Kyoumi-san, a gift for your wedding and as well as a token of my appreciation. It is clothing from the Jewel especially made for wearing on... special... occasions."

She smiles mischievously and winks. "I'm certain the masters of your Academy would disapprove and promise you your husband will not."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Oh...how to do the three refusals on this? Why couldn't she have left it on the side table?

Forget it...you know why she is presenting it directly to you....just to see you squirm as you try to refuse it. She's laughing. Good for her.

Kyoumi swallows and bats her eyelashes innocently. "Surely such a gift , then would be better sent to some maiden who is more knowledgable about how to use such a gift...How could I accept?"
Nightingale-sensei. Crane Court Poet. Aide to the Voice of the Emperor. Voice. Inner Blessing: Animal Ken.
Wears a necklace of silver and steel with an aquamarine cameo of a crane, a jade bead bracelet, and two iron rings with obsidian and jade.
Appearance

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Kakita Kyoumi wrote:Kyoumi swallows and bats her eyelashes innocently. "Surely such a gift , then would be better sent to some maiden who is more knowledgable about how to use such a gift...How could I accept?"

"Ah, but I have seen you rise to the occasion this Court. You are a quick student, Kakita-san! I am certain this gift will not go to waste."

Megumi mirrors the Crane's innocent look.
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:37 pm

Kyoumi's blush starts spreading further across her face. " Surely you can use this gift to...inspire...another...to arise....in a far more inspirational fashion than I could."
Appearance

Shosuro Megumi

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Kakita Kyoumi wrote:Kyoumi's blush starts spreading further across her face. " Surely you can use this gift to...inspire...another...to arise....in a far more inspirational fashion than I could."

Megumi laughs lightly.

"Should I find myself in need of more of such garments, I could easily order them. I am after all going back to the Jewel. Of course, I must thank you for the compliment however, and reassure you that I also find you quite inspirational. But these will merely enhance what is already there and my only regret is that I will not get to see you in such a wonderful attire. Fortunately, I have a vivid imagination.

So, please, I must insist. If only for the sake of said imagination of mine..."

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:17 pm

The blush has spread all the way down her neckline now. Quite fetching. "Then I must accept...and hope that I find a way to inspire...another...nearly as well as you could. Thank you, Megumi-san." She accepts the gift and bows.

While she doesn't open it up immediately, she can't wait to find out what is in the care package that has been provided.
Appearance

Kakita Karasu

Postby Kakita Karasu » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:27 pm

After a liberal amount of time and Sake Karasu tries to start the guests in singing together.
Emerald ChampionDuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
After day 24 he wears a Yellow and Orange wrapped tanto in his belt.
Winter Court Iaijutsu Champion

Ide Kousuda

Postby Ide Kousuda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:25 pm

Kousuda observes the gift giving with a smile. He found that Kyoumi's ever increasing blush was indeed quite fetching.

"Thank you, Megumi-sama. I'm sure your gift will lend itself quite nicely to the already inspirational charms and graces my beautiful bride." he says with a slightly mischievous smile.

Indeed, Kousuda was also quite eager to see the contents of the gift, and how they would look on Kyoumi.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Kakita Kyoumi

Postby Kakita Kyoumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Kyoumi quickly moves on so Kousuda doesn't linger too long on that topic.
Appearance

Return to “Crane Clan Embassy”