[Day 29 LA] A Festive Gathering of Friends

A row of storehouses have been converted into guest quarters just north-facing the training grounds. The Crane Clan Occupy the center-left building. Their accommodations are modestly furnished with notable works of art taking up one sliding door wall in the middle. One panel is a painting of Shiro Daidoji, the matching panel reveals a di-glyph, showing a landscape of the Kosaten Province beyond.
Shosuro Megumi

Re: [Day 29 LA] A Festive Gathering of Friends

Postby Shosuro Megumi » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Ide Kousuda wrote:"Thank you, Megumi-sama. I'm sure your gift will lend itself quite nicely to the already inspirational charms and graces my beautiful bride." he says with a slightly mischievous smile.

"I have little doubt in that regard, Ide-sa... My apologies, Kakita-san it is now I believe. I certainly hope you will enjoy the wedding gift as well." Megumi bows to the former Unicorn. "After all, in times such as these one must treasure one's friends allies. There are still dark times ahead."
Shinjo Megumi • "Unicorn" Clan • Courtier • Loremaster • Shugenja • Air
As of day 12 wears a necklace with a star sapphire with a Unicorn mon. As of day 21 she is a Jade Magistrate.

Ide Kousuda

Re: [Day 29 LA] A Festive Gathering of Friends

Postby Ide Kousuda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Kousuda waves a hand at the name mix-up.

"I'm sure it will take me a while to become accustomed to the new name, though Kakita Kousuda has a ring to it, ne? I'm certain I will enjoy your gift as well."

Especially if it is what I think it is...

"Though, you speak truly. Friendship is to be treasured, especially in dark times like these." he gives a bow to Megumi. "Thank you, friend." he says before departing with his wife to socialize with the next guest.
Unicorn Clan Courtier - Hero of the People
Appearance!
We must dare to be bold in these dark times...

Return to “Crane Clan Embassy”